or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Too huge suit? !!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Too huge suit? !!!

post #1 of 39
Thread Starter 
Are you talking to me?
post #2 of 39
It looks a little bunched up in the sleeves, and I think you have something on your face. By the way, I like the 'Taxi Driver' poster. Great film.
post #3 of 39
Thread Starter 
Quote:
It looks a little bunched up in the sleeves, and I think you have something on your face. By the way, I like the 'Taxi Driver' poster.  Great film.
Don't you think it is too huge for me?
post #4 of 39
I don't know if it's too big.  What's with the bunching in the sleeves though?  The shoulders look pretty good and it seems to fit well in the waist. Why do you think it is too big? Kinda hard to tell from one picture. Is the left shoulder too wide?
post #5 of 39
Thread Starter 
Quote:
I don't know if it's too big.  What's with the bunching in the sleeves though?  The shoulders look pretty good and it seems to fit well in the waist. Why do you think it is too big?  Kinda hard to tell from one picture.  Is the left shoulder too wide?
too big on at the level of 1 and 2 button then I pull the first button I have a large space between body and suit then I squeeze my shoulders (toward the front) I have a bag on stomach and chest.
post #6 of 39
The only way to tell if it is too big like you say is from a side angle picture. If the shoulder and chest are the correct size, you could always just get it taken in at the waist.
post #7 of 39
Thread Starter 
Quote:
The only way to tell if it is too big like you say is from a side angle picture.  If the shoulder and chest are the correct size, you could always just get it taken in at the waist.
I take a picture Shoulders are ok, chest too. Problem is on waist or on the front ( where are pockets) side which has extra 1.5 cm to fit well
post #8 of 39
Thread Starter 
not the same jacket but same fit
post #9 of 39
Far too big
post #10 of 39
Did you try the suits on before you bought them?
post #11 of 39
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Did you try the suits on before you bought them?
yes I did
post #12 of 39
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Far too big
too big where? on waist? on chest? you said it was too tight first because of the back...
post #13 of 39
See my reply on your other thread.
post #14 of 39
Thread Starter 
Quote:
See my reply on your other thread.
I think too much fabrics on the back in height (for the grey) and on the front (+1cm) or on sides (+1cm) for all in width Can do a tailor something?
post #15 of 39
Can do a tailor pull waist in for tighter of fit. But chest and shoulder measurement will not be changed by tailor except for one with the best skill.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Too huge suit? !!!