or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › www.shopjake.com - 20% off Adam Kimmel, Rag&Bone, Oliver Spencer - Affiliate thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

www.shopjake.com - 20% off Adam Kimmel, Rag&Bone, Oliver Spencer - Affiliate thread - Page 8

post #106 of 148
Just stopping by to say the staff at Jake went above and beyond trying to get me some BoO. Jake - High five Alex for me.
post #107 of 148
Will you be getting the Lighter Grey Shetland Scarf from NDG?
post #108 of 148
Also, will you be stocking the NdG utility overcoat? That thing is hot fire.
post #109 of 148
Another question: do (will) you have any Robert Geller, besides what is on the website?

Are all the pre-order chunky knits spoken for?
post #110 of 148
are more CPs coming to jake in the near future?
post #111 of 148
Any more FW08 items arriving soon?
post #112 of 148
any new sale codes?
post #113 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by shopjake.com View Post

We are also running a sale offer through the weekend. Use the code '10off80' for an extra 10% off sale items thru sunday.

+ FREE ground shipping on all orders all weekend.


Love to see this deal make a comeback...
post #114 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip View Post
Any more FW08 items arriving soon?
Chip - I talked to our buyer and our fall shipments have all arrived but we are expecting Nice Collective to land in the next few weeks. I will keep you posted -
Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzt3117 View Post
any new sale codes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokestack View Post
Love to see this deal make a comeback...
I just wanted to remind everyone to take advantage of your styleforum membership at shopjake.com with our 'styleforum' 20% off promo code. This works on our regularly priced collection piece - though pre-order items and gift certificates are excluded from promo code offers. Make sure to enter 'styleforum' in the promotional code field at checkout to get the extra savings. Best, Graham
post #115 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by shopjake View Post
I just wanted to remind everyone to take advantage of your styleforum membership at shopjake.com with our 'styleforum' 20% off promo code. This works on our regularly priced collection pieces as well as sale merchandise - though pre-order items and gift certificates are excluded from promo code offers. Make sure to enter 'styleforum' in the promotional code field at checkout to get the extra savings. Best, Graham
I actually tried the code on a piece of sales merchandise just last week and it didn't work. I called up the shop and they said it didn't work on sales merchandise. I still bought the item but never received the discount.
post #116 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokestack View Post
I actually tried the code on a piece of sales merchandise just last week and it didn't work. I called up the shop and they said it didn't work on sales merchandise. I still bought the item but never received the discount.

Smokestack- I do apologize for the confusion. The shop is indeed correct that the styleforum code does not apply to sale merchandise. I have taken over for JC since his departure with Jake and stated that policy incorrectly. I will work on getting a future sale discount offer in place as soon as possible.
Sorry for the confusion,
Graham
post #117 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by shopjake View Post
Smokestack- I do apologize for the confusion. The shop is indeed correct that the styleforum code does not apply to sale merchandise. I have taken over for JC since his departure with Jake and stated that policy incorrectly. I will work on getting a future sale discount offer in place as soon as possible.
Sorry for the confusion,
Graham

No worries...it was still a great Spurr shirt at a nice price. I like the idea of a future sale discount as well...
post #118 of 148
Hi all,
I worked a little magic and got a 15% off sale items promotional code going on shopjake.com. The code is:
styleforumSALE

You can use it on new purchases of men's and women's sale items until Sunday November 23rd. It's a great opportunity to get some of those pieces you've had your eye on for awhile. Like I posted earlier, we have some Tim Hamilton, Spurr, Lova, Robert Geller, and Phillip Lim in the sale section now. You can get there quickly with this link for men:
http://www.shopjake.com/index.php?pa...p&parent=02_09

or here for women:
http://www.shopjake.com/index.php?pa...p&parent=03_11

You can still use your styleforum code 'styleforum' to get 20% off of non-sale merchandise excluding pre-orders and gift certificates.

As always if you have any questions, feel free to shoot our customer service an email at customerservice@shopjake.com.

Best,
Graham
post #119 of 148
that code doesn't work... it says item not eligible for discounts.
post #120 of 148
Hi all,

Just giving you the heads up that we currently have most of our fall men's items marked down 40-60% online right now. There are two great suits by Band of Outsiders available, Common Projects at a great discount, and many other new markdowns.

If you have any questions you can direct them to customerservice@shopjake.com.

Best,
Graham
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › www.shopjake.com - 20% off Adam Kimmel, Rag&Bone, Oliver Spencer - Affiliate thread