or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 20140509 - COTTON
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FRIDAY CHALLENGE 20140509 - COTTON - Page 8

Poll Results: Who did it best?

Poll expired: May 11, 2014 This is a multiple choice poll
  • 42% (35)
    Anden
  • 3% (3)
    Don Cologne
  • 20% (17)
    Holdfast
  • 8% (7)
    GMMcL
  • 26% (22)
    SpooPoker
  • 7% (6)
    Christopher Essex
  • 15% (13)
    An Acute Style
  • 4% (4)
    alessandromo
  • 6% (5)
    Amar ezzahi
  • 1% (1)
    jungleroller
  • 26% (22)
    sugarbutch
  • 41% (34)
    Betelgeuse
  • 52% (43)
    Tirailleur1
  • 3% (3)
    acecow
82 Total Votes  
post #106 of 143
A couple of years ago, I had no use for a navy blazer, and now I want several in seasonal fabrics. I love navy seersucker. I was intensely disappointed that Uniqlo did not have matching pants for this one.
post #107 of 143
Anden, SB, Tira, C Essex and amar, I liked amar jacket a lot. Accecow, I really couldn't appreciate the suit because the pics are very dark. frown.gif
post #108 of 143
Thanks Betelgeuse!
post #109 of 143
Holdfast, Anden ('f course) and Betelgeuse.
post #110 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by EFV View Post

Cheers guys! I'm saving this jacket for future challenges wink.gif when it's finished.

LAME!!!!

---

i voted for a few people. as a rule, and i wont say if i broke it today or not, i will only vote for a fit in a challenge if there is a full fit pic. i cannot abide with placing a vote for a fit in a challenge if i cant even see all the elements together, let alone if i cant even see some of the elements at all.

sorry for the outburst. no hate to anyone, just something that has been on my mind for a number of months.
post #111 of 143
You can vote for more than one?
post #112 of 143
So glad T1 is in front, looking forward to what he might choose for an interesting challenge.lurker[1].gif
post #113 of 143

yall motherfuckers wanna win challenges?

 

 

 

take a pic next to a Magenta wall and call it a day. 

post #114 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

yall motherfuckers wanna win challenges?



take a pic next to a Magenta wall and call it a day. 

Will take my pics next time in my sisters room. lol8[1].gif
post #115 of 143

If I win, I kinda know which direction to go. 

 

 

 

Might wanna do another hat challenge since summer is here...

 

 

I am counting my eggs before they hatch. Haven't learned from this week's draft when I thought my Texans were sure to draft Teddy Bridgewater (To any Vikings fans out there. Eat shit :))

post #116 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirailleur1 View Post

yall motherfuckers wanna win challenges?
take a pic next to a Magenta wall and call it a day. 

also, dress like a killah.
post #117 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

LAME!!!!

---

i voted for a few people. as a rule, and i wont say if i broke it today or not, i will only vote for a fit in a challenge if there is a full fit pic. i cannot abide with placing a vote for a fit in a challenge if i cant even see all the elements together, let alone if i cant even see some of the elements at all.

sorry for the outburst. no hate to anyone, just something that has been on my mind for a number of months.

Even if the fit in question is a suit? I know shoes matter and all that, but if the trousers match the jacket, is the full picture really that important?
post #118 of 143


Just for you my friend.

@in stitches
post #119 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by archibaldleach View Post

Even if the fit in question is a suit? I know shoes matter and all that, but if the trousers match the jacket, is the full picture really that important?

Shoes are very important to me. And pants, even if its a suit, I take fit into consideration. It would be nice to show that the pants look good, not just that they are there.

----

OH HAI ANDEN BABI!! LOOKIN SHARP!!

Really like the brown jacket with the khaki color pants.
post #120 of 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Shoes are very important to me. And pants, even if its a suit, I take fit into consideration. It would be nice to show that the pants look good, not just that they are there.

----quote]

100 % agree, many post a chest shot only. Which I believe can be misleading as to how the fit looks as a whole.

Guaranteed the next winner will be wearing the Blue/brown combo. Even if it's with a hat. nod[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 20140509 - COTTON