or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › My best photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My best photos. - Page 3

post #31 of 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzt3117 View Post
All the pictures I've posted so far were shot with a 3MP Pentax Optio S...

I haven't taken any cool pictures lately after I bought my D80 (go figure)

You take some kick azz pictures
post #32 of 122
I have a bunch more that I'll post later but one of my favorite dog shots.
post #33 of 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaclava krishna View Post
Flaming Corneliani, for a protest



this, is sacrilege, no?

Fish, for dinner


this one, made me, laugh out loud

calvin
post #34 of 122
As much as I don't want to feed his already humongous ego, I do think Labelking's second shot is my favorite posted so far. Here are a few of my pictures. All of these are from a recent trip to LA:
post #35 of 122
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian SD View Post
As much as I don't want to feed his already humongous ego, I do think Labelking's second shot is my favorite posted so far.
To be perfectly honest, I might be inclined to agree, if I could figure out what it is. I can see what appears to be a guy's arm, a guy's head, and half of the back of a lady's head. The picture is like two inches by two inches on my lowest resolution monitor, and even smaller than that on my normal monitor... but from what I can see, the composition seems to be very interesting and unique. Couldn't really say much about the contrast, focus, subject, or anything else - simply because its so small I can't really tell much about the picture. What is it that he's holding LK? Railing, spear, fishing pole, croquet mallet? And what are they looking at? (or is it purposefully obscured?) You really need to get a bigger version of that.
post #36 of 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
3: Do not talk about Fight Club.

You forget this is the first rule of fight club.
post #37 of 122
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by contactme_11 View Post
You forget this is the first rule of fight club.

Ah, but its the third rule of Photo Club.
post #38 of 122
Keep posting, fellas.
post #39 of 122
Whodini, is that last one an airport? It looks familiar.

JB
post #40 of 122
It's a certain major airport in TX.
post #41 of 122
I'm thinking it's Continental's terminal at Houston-GBush, correct?

JB
post #42 of 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian SD View Post
As much as I don't want to feed his already humongous ego, I do think Labelking's second shot is my favorite posted so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim View Post
To be perfectly honest, I might be inclined to agree, if I could figure out what it is. I can see what appears to be a guy's arm, a guy's head, and half of the back of a lady's head. The picture is like two inches by two inches on my lowest resolution monitor, and even smaller than that on my normal monitor... but from what I can see, the composition seems to be very interesting and unique. Couldn't really say much about the contrast, focus, subject, or anything else - simply because its so small I can't really tell much about the picture. What is it that he's holding LK? Railing, spear, fishing pole, croquet mallet? And what are they looking at? (or is it purposefully obscured?) You really need to get a bigger version of that.
It's a square format print, on Efke film ISO 50. It shows a man holding onto on a tent pole with presumably his wife besides him. It was taken at one of those markets where they have the portable tents. I'm not really sure what they were looking at, but that makes it all the more intriguing, no?
post #43 of 122
Content aside, it's the mood of the picture that I like.. the color of his hand and the way the watch looks in that photo.
post #44 of 122
Yes, I printed it first with Dektol and then immersed it briefly in Selectol-Soft developer so it has that murkier but richer contrast.
post #45 of 122

Shot with KODAK LS443 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2007-06-28
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › My best photos.