or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › B&S Archive › Too Much Going On.....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Too Much Going On..... - Page 7

post #91 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkzzzz View Post
Those lighter SC colors are absolutely great. They show off SC much better than very dark colors usually used for that type of leather. Lighter browns also look "deeper" and less plasticy imho. I would love to see more special order models here or on your blog as they are definately feeding me ideas.
Indeed, I think those of us who placed orders should have posted pictures to give each other ideas. I ordered both monkstraps and chelsea boots, but would have ordered monkstrap boots instead of the chelseas had I thought of it (someone else ordered the monk boots; apologies to whomever it is, as I keep forgetting). Ron, those are great shoes. I keep looking for mine among your pictures. You're tantalizing me!!
post #92 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinman View Post
Indeed, I think those of us who placed orders should have posted pictures to give each other ideas. I ordered both monkstraps and chelsea boots, but would have ordered monkstrap boots instead of the chelseas had I thought of it (someone else ordered the monk boots; apologies to whomever it is, as I keep forgetting).

Ron, those are great shoes. I keep looking for mine among your pictures. You're tantalizing me!!

Yes, people...post all pictures of orders please!
post #93 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIDER View Post
These look great after some work:




These are some of the nicest shell shoes I've seen. Beautiful.
post #94 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by chorse123 View Post
These are some of the nicest shell shoes I've seen. Beautiful.

And I'm sure they're mine :-) Along with the pair immediately to the left. Cannot wait to get them!!
post #95 of 119
Thread Starter 
Quote:
TomWAnd I'm sure they're mine :-) Along with the pair immediately to the left. Cannot wait to get them!!

All 4 of your arrived Tom! I'll be in touch later today.....

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

+ the Dark Brown Double Monk on another shelf.
post #96 of 119
Very nice, Tom!! My anticipation builds.....
post #97 of 119
Damn, some nice stuff.
post #98 of 119
I wish I had paid attention to this thread months ago. Beautiful shoes!!
post #99 of 119






Is this the 46 last?
post #100 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by knittieguy View Post






Is this the 46 last?

It looks like it, but Ron can confirm.
post #101 of 119
^^^ I'm guessing 4A last, but I could be wrong.
post #102 of 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by knittieguy View Post






Is this the 46 last?

All 4 pair are on the 46, it fits me like a custom last.
post #103 of 119
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chobochobo View Post
Very nice. What happened to my plans for a shell boot in the style of JL Brooklands please?

Ok, here is the best I can do to get near the Brooklands pattern - a classic Balmoral Plaintoe boot. I have a basic pattern of 6 eyelets, not 8. This is actually a captoe Balmoral, but we can eliminate the cap and perf details to arrive at this:

[IMG][/IMG]

Let me know if this of interest.....
post #104 of 119
That's close. Is that a double sole? What does the top view look like please?
Thanks
post #105 of 119
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chobochobo View Post
That's close. Is that a double sole? What does the top view look like please?
Thanks


Just outlined the image in Paint.....you can choose any last and sole combination you wish....or that we can do. You are not obloged to only use the sample last and sole.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: B&S Archive
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › B&S Archive › Too Much Going On.....