DROPS: Frye Boots, West is Dead, Harris Tweed, Etc.
Will Ship To: Anywhere
Cleaning out my closet before a move. Most of this stuff is unworn or gently worn. Selling mainly because I lost a lot of weight and need smaller sizes. Prices include shipping to CONUS. PM me about other shipping options. Multiple purchase discounts considered. Reasonable offers welcome. Trades possible. Will try to get measurements and more pics up soon. Check back, as I will be adding more, too. PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking.
1) SOLD Apolis Standard Issue Civilian Chino Olive Size 36. Lightweight and perfect for summer. Brand new, never worn. Ideally, I would trade this for the same in size 34, but I'd also take $90 $85 OBO.
2) SOLD Baldwin Ryan trousers in woodland camo, size 34. Worn a few times, but still look practically new on the outside. The inside waistband and pockets show a little wear, but it's hardly noticeable and won't be a problem unless you wear your pants inside out. $85 $75 OBO.
3) SOLD The West is Dead nappy light blue selvedge denim, size 34. Good lightweight and light-colored denim for summer with small white naps and green selvedge line. Practically brand new with just 2-3 wearns. $75 $69 OBO. Approximately 35.5" waist, 33" inseam, 8" bottom opening.
4) SOLD The West is Dead reversible fleece sweatshirt in black, size XL. I love this, but it was a size too big before I lost weight. Worn and washed several times, so now perfectly soft and broken in. Note, I removed the tags so it would look better reversed. $69 $44 OBO.
5) SOLD Parke & Ronen shorts, size 36 but measure 19" across the top, lying flat. Light brown with white stripes, 5" inseam. $30 $25 OBO.
6) SOLD: Stapleford "Vintage Slim" faux cutoff shorts, light gray, size 38, measures 38" across top lying flat. 11.5" inseam. $25 $20 OBO.
7) Harris Tweed blazer. I don't think a size is listed, but I believe it fits about a 42R. A little too big for my 39" chest. $75 $69 $64 OBO.
Shoulders: 18" across back from seam to seam
Chest: 21" pit to pit lying flat
Sleeves: 25" from top shoulder seam to opening
Length: 30.5" down back from collar
8) Frye Brando boots in cognac, size 11.5. I love these, but only end up wearing them a few times a year at most. I may not end up selling these, but I'm open to offers. Can come with original box, if interested, although it has some marks on it. $100 OBO
SOLD: Rick Owens Stooges in dark brown hammered lamb from FW09, size large. I have a full listing with pics and measurements. $750 $695 $575 OBO.
SOLD BLK DNM #5 black leather motorcycle jacket, size large. $595 OBO.
Edited by theamericanist - 6/30/14 at 10:31am