Very high small armholes
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 10:15 am in Streetwear and Denim
- The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes, sandals) thread (Guidi,... Last post on 1/19/17 at 5:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 1/3/17 at 10:24pm in Classic Menswear
- Leather Jackets: Traditional, Military, Moto, Heritage Brands and Reproductions Last post on 1/11/17 at 3:05pm in Streetwear and Denim
- ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets Last post on Yesterday at 2:24 pm in Streetwear and Denim
Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...
Last edited: 2/1/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL - Page 64post #947 of 140112/29/15 at 4:08pmThread Starterpost #948 of 140112/30/15 at 8:40pmpost #949 of 14011/2/16 at 11:10ampost #950 of 14011/2/16 at 12:04pmpost #951 of 14011/2/16 at 12:42pmpost #952 of 14011/2/16 at 12:46pmpost #953 of 14011/2/16 at 5:45pmpost #954 of 14011/2/16 at 6:55pm
Blouson 46, Pants 48 adjustable.
You can also get blouson in 48 here: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/151580-saleccpa1923rolucincarnationguididevoaobscurisjulius/post #955 of 14011/5/16 at 5:21amFollow up question on the scar stitch- how much larger than your actual chest measurement do you guys go? Assuming one has a 40" chest, would you go for one with a 45" chest? Smaller, larger? I know it would be impacted by how fitted one wants to go, just curious what others do/have done.
I'd like it to be fitted in the sense it drapes well but with some room to move or to fit a warmer shirt underneath when necessary.
Thanks!post #956 of 14011/5/16 at 8:56pm^^ dude what are your deets - chest shoulders heigth weight?
You need the measurements of the particular jacket. Scar fits differently from batch to batch. Also leather is important. For example Cors does not drape at all. Also ccp fits best on tall, thin figured humans. Honestly unless you are super tall/ broad chest ( like xxl) sz 54 current season might be too long/roomy for you.post #957 of 14011/5/16 at 9:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by bdude
^^ dude what are your deets - chest shoulders heigth weight?
You need the measurements of the particular jacket. Scar fits differently from batch to batch. Also leather is important. For example Cors does not drape at all. Also ccp fits best on tall, thin figured humans. Honestly unless you are super tall/ broad chest ( like xxl) sz 54 current season might be too long/roomy for you.
I've got the measurements of a current and available 54, its a 45" chest, 18.5 shoulders. Cors.
My size- 6' 1", 205lbs, 42" chest and shrinking. I'll be 185-190 by Summer. My normal weight, which shrinks my chest a few inches. Maybe 39-40"
18.5" shoulders is perfect for me. Length is perfect. Only question for me is the chest. My A1923 wool coat is also 45", fits nicely but thats wool, not structured stiff leather..post #958 of 14011/5/16 at 10:38pmpost #959 of 14011/6/16 at 4:29amQuote:
Thanks, thats the info I was looking for. I'm such a noob, didn't realize there was a noob thread. Anyhow, I was hoping for CCP owner feedback on how these fit/look right. Hopefully I'll find some measurements on a 52.post #960 of 14011/6/16 at 6:32am
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Currently, there are 1078 Active Users (133 Members and 945 Guests)
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 15 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 21 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 23 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 30 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 36 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 37 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...