or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL - Page 5

post #61 of 75
Thread Starter 
Deepti Barth (ex CCP) had her debut collection:

http://leparadox.com/en/mens-fashion/d-e-e-p-t-i-014-015

Interesting to see the use of silver coated yarns and felted seams.
post #62 of 75
That is the one that left a year or two back right?
post #63 of 75
puzzled.gifpuzzled.gifpuzzled.gif Besides the coat you can't see shit. And one photo is just of a ladder...?
Edited by NaTionS - 7/28/14 at 1:44pm
post #64 of 75

I keep hearing that CCP stopped producing dead end jeans because he ran out of material. What exactly does that mean? Can't this material be manufactured any more? Have the raw materials been utilized completely?

post #65 of 75
Thread Starter 
/\ Lift and PNP received some stock earlier this year.

Lift had the dead-ends jean in black and spiral jeans in khaki.
PNP: http://www.pnp-firenze.blogspot.com/2014/02/carol-christian-poell-ss14-overlock-one.html

They all sold out in very quickly....
post #66 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbravo View Post

I keep hearing that CCP stopped producing dead end jeans because he ran out of material. What exactly does that mean? Can't this material be manufactured any more? Have the raw materials been utilized completely?

Check "the office"
post #67 of 75

 Thanks. I am not intending to buy them at the moment. I was just kind of bewildered by the fact that something cannot be produced any more because the designer / manufacturer has run out of material.

post #68 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbravo View Post

 Thanks. I am not intending to buy them at the moment. I was just kind of bewildered by the fact that something cannot be produced any more because the designer / manufacturer has run out of material.

He may have run out for the moment but i know i've seen the pants available several times. I assume they get sold out quickly and a pre-order would be better to secure the item. Also Carol is particular so he may have wanted a specific fabric.
post #69 of 75

I am collecting this designer slowly, prolonging the pleasure and protecting the family budget :)

post #70 of 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbravo View Post

I am collecting this designer slowly, prolonging the pleasure and protecting the family budget smile.gif

amen to that
post #71 of 75
Thread Starter 
post #72 of 75
CCP Workboot. Non dipped and non titanium in bison.







post #73 of 75
Thread Starter 
post #74 of 75

oh wow those drip sneakers are amazing, most prices are almost retail
post #75 of 75

it might just be the lighting but that rooms hineck looks incroyable.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL