or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL - Page 75

post #1111 of 1373
Let me know if you are interested: http://www.styleforum.net/t/521783/carol-christian-poell-black-cordovan-derbies-sz-6-eu41-us8-8-5#post_8406898
post #1112 of 1373

I know this issue was raised quite some time ago, but I was wandering the same. So, is there a meaning to engraved numbers next to the top of the zipper of CCP boots/Tornados?

Additionally, is there a way to discover production year, leather type etc. from the boot alone? For example, I just saw pictures of CCP Tornados I am interested in buying, but I want to learn more about them. Of course, all this info would be on a tag or on a box, but what to do when it is not there?

All I know is that the YKK zippers were used on older models, but that is it...

Can anyone help, please?

post #1113 of 1373
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikmald View Post

I know this issue was raised quite some time ago, but I was wandering the same. So, is there a meaning to engraved numbers next to the top of the zipper of CCP boots/Tornados?
Additionally, is there a way to discover production year, leather type etc. from the boot alone? For example, I just saw pictures of CCP Tornados I am interested in buying, but I want to learn more about them. Of course, all this info would be on a tag or on a box, but what to do when it is not there?
All I know is that the YKK zippers were used on older models, but that is it...
Can anyone help, please?

tough to tell from just the boots. idk what the engraved number means as they stopped doing it. on the inside there is a small tag that designates what number in production your boot is.

one way to tell earlier models is the boots are pointier and there is no exposed shank on the bottom.

as far as leather:
-kangaroo - never reverse and very slouchy, will have a lot of folding.
-bison - never reverse and super grainy.
-horse - could be reverse or scarred but generally looks stiffer.

post pic people will help.
post #1114 of 1373

Hello everyone

 

I'm not sure whether I should post this here but can anyone tell me where is a good place to custom order CCP items and to find the most varieties of collection? I'm currently located in Asia and I do know some stores but do not know which one to choose. I know some member here must have experience on placing custom orders. Will really appreciate your help.

post #1115 of 1373
Where in Asia? Ink is located in Hong Kong I think. Not sure about the variety they got though. The Office has the most available items as far as I know.
post #1116 of 1373


Thanks man! I have contacted the office, currently they do not have the items I'm looking for but I have sent a letter regarding custom order and I'm waiting for the reply.:)

post #1117 of 1373
What are you looking for?
post #1118 of 1373

 

 

I know you weren't talking to me Nyarkies, but I'm looking for these in Large  /010 Black if anyone's got a lead?

 

"WTB AF/0890 Size 50? Large color 010 Black."

 

No longer in production according to the Office.

 

Thanks to anyone who can lend a hand "cue rimshot>>>"

post #1119 of 1373
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad1981 View Post


Thanks man! I have contacted the office, currently they do not have the items I'm looking for but I have sent a letter regarding custom order and I'm waiting for the reply.smile.gif

Tassos will get back to you don't worry about it.

you can check the library, pn\p firenze, lazzari all those should accommodate you.
post #1120 of 1373

Thank you all for the replies.:) I will contact them and see what happens.

post #1121 of 1373
Quote:
Originally Posted by MISCHIEF NIGHT View Post
 

 

 

I know you weren't talking to me Nyarkies, but I'm looking for these in Large  /010 Black if anyone's got a lead?

 

"WTB AF/0890 Size 50? Large color 010 Black."

 

No longer in production according to the Office.

 

Thanks to anyone who can lend a hand "cue rimshot>>>"

​These should have been discontinued. Always want a pair in size 46 myself:)

post #1122 of 1373

Brad, you should contact the guy who posted that picture, I think he's got them in that size

 

search instagram for "sellingmyccp" he also might have what you're looking for and if I'm not mistaken he's in Asia, China I believe.

post #1123 of 1373

post #1124 of 1373

post #1125 of 1373

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL