Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Leather Jacket Help: Langlitz vs Lost Worlds vs Lewis Last post on 7/23/15 at 6:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Insurrection / Thurston Bros., Aero Leather Jackets North America - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 11:10 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Silent by Damir Doma Leather/Wool Bomber Baseball Jacket Cool Grey $850 Last post on 6/12/15 at 4:13pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- VISVIM "grails" closet clean out *New Items Weekly* Last post on 10/12/14 at 5:04pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO - Page 51
Styleforum Top Picks
We wanted to post up photos of some new leathers...Hides are Full Grain and vegetable-tanned, following the traditional Tuscan method of slow tanning (pit tanning), using only natural vegetable extract. The result of this tanning process is an extremely natural and high quality product!
Full Grain Horsehide
Traditional Tuscan method of slow tanning (pit tanning) using only natural vegetable extract
Thickness: 1,1 – 1,2 mm
The Russet is a very nice shade, with some nice red undertones...
The Seal is quite nice, with cordovan hues...
The Black is a favorite of ours and contains blue undertones...
Once the prototype comes in, we'll verify the fit (if changes need to made, this will add some time to the process), then we'll have Vanson do the size grading so that there will be sizing information for folks to use for placing their order. So we're not quite ready to officially start taking orders for the jacket...
- Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO
Styleforum Top Picks
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 14 seconds ago
- › (Official?) Fit Critique Thread 32 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 49 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › NWT Eidos Napoli Sportcoats and Suits Clearance- Multiple Sizes... 5 minutes ago
- › Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron 6 minutes ago
- › Sunglasses MEGATHREAD - all sunglass questions here please 7 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...