The C2 is very cool! The $888 is the mid-to-high end of what we're looking at pricing wise...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Leather Jackets: Traditional, Military, Moto, Heritage Brands and Reproductions Last post on 7/10/16 at 8:23am in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jacket Help: Langlitz vs Lost Worlds vs Lewis Last post on 7/23/15 at 6:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 4:04 pm in Classic Menswear
Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO - Page 25post #361 of 19995/8/14 at 2:20pmpost #362 of 19995/8/14 at 2:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by Vordhosbn1
The mock ups used a cyclone as it's base so the proportions are off regards lapel size and the cut of the breast/main zip line. I won't go flooding the thread with the same images just slightly adjusted (and I may also have some work to do) but I'll add these two images: The first as previous but without flap, and the second an edit of the junya/derby to show how it looks with a banded hem and the belt and pocket clean cut out - The pockets are left in the original position.
This is very nice...The Vanson x StyleForum Japanese Slimfit Derby!post #363 of 19995/8/14 at 4:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by Vordhosbn1
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)The mock ups used a cyclone as it's base so the proportions are off regards lapel size and the cut of the breast/main zip line. I won't go flooding the thread with the same images just slightly adjusted (and I may also have some work to do:D ) but I'll add these two images: The first as previous but without flap, and the second an edit of the junya/derby to show how it looks with a banded hem and the belt and pocket clean cut out - The pockets are left in the original position.
Original (Click to show)
Both look excellent imo!
no flap make s huge difference in the look.post #364 of 19995/8/14 at 4:00pmpost #365 of 19995/8/14 at 4:06pmpost #366 of 19995/8/14 at 4:33pmpost #367 of 19995/8/14 at 4:46pmpost #368 of 19995/8/14 at 4:49pmpost #369 of 19995/8/14 at 4:55pmThread Starterpost #370 of 19995/8/14 at 5:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by Thurston Bros
So is this the jacket that StyleForum members would like in Japanese Slimfit?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
So compared to the to the original in spoiler below here is what i see happened:
1. belt/loops gone
2. slimmer jacket
3. change pocket gone
4. arm pocket moved to bicep
that seems like it...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
So some questions
1. Can we get cooler zipper tabs? (not leather, metal preferably )
2. Can we have a one piece back?
3. How may the back look?
4. Are the arm zippers going to be on the bottom?post #371 of 19995/8/14 at 6:11pmpost #372 of 19995/8/14 at 6:11pmpost #373 of 19995/8/14 at 6:17pmQuote:
i thought arm zips would be in the back like the pic
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #374 of 19995/8/14 at 6:20pmThread Starterpost #375 of 19995/8/14 at 6:23pmQuote:
I'm good to go on the chrome zips, i just want them to be big with big pullsReturn Home
- Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 8 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 8 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 10 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 22 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 36 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 36 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 39 minutes ago
- › Handsomeness Secrets 41 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 44 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 mile 744 LTD Boots 49 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding