The C2 is very cool! The $888 is the mid-to-high end of what we're looking at pricing wise...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Leather Jackets: Traditional, Military, Moto, Heritage Brands and Reproductions Last post on 2/3/16 at 9:30am in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jacket Help: Langlitz vs Lost Worlds vs Lewis Last post on 7/23/15 at 6:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 8:58 pm in Streetwear and Denim
Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO - Page 25post #361 of 19985/8/14 at 2:20pmpost #362 of 19985/8/14 at 2:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by Vordhosbn1
The mock ups used a cyclone as it's base so the proportions are off regards lapel size and the cut of the breast/main zip line. I won't go flooding the thread with the same images just slightly adjusted (and I may also have some work to do) but I'll add these two images: The first as previous but without flap, and the second an edit of the junya/derby to show how it looks with a banded hem and the belt and pocket clean cut out - The pockets are left in the original position.
This is very nice...The Vanson x StyleForum Japanese Slimfit Derby!post #363 of 19985/8/14 at 4:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by Vordhosbn1
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)The mock ups used a cyclone as it's base so the proportions are off regards lapel size and the cut of the breast/main zip line. I won't go flooding the thread with the same images just slightly adjusted (and I may also have some work to do:D ) but I'll add these two images: The first as previous but without flap, and the second an edit of the junya/derby to show how it looks with a banded hem and the belt and pocket clean cut out - The pockets are left in the original position.
Original (Click to show)
Both look excellent imo!
no flap make s huge difference in the look.post #364 of 19985/8/14 at 4:00pmpost #365 of 19985/8/14 at 4:06pmpost #366 of 19985/8/14 at 4:33pmpost #367 of 19985/8/14 at 4:46pmpost #368 of 19985/8/14 at 4:49pmpost #369 of 19985/8/14 at 4:55pmThread Starterpost #370 of 19985/8/14 at 5:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by Thurston Bros
So is this the jacket that StyleForum members would like in Japanese Slimfit?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
So compared to the to the original in spoiler below here is what i see happened:
1. belt/loops gone
2. slimmer jacket
3. change pocket gone
4. arm pocket moved to bicep
that seems like it...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
So some questions
1. Can we get cooler zipper tabs? (not leather, metal preferably )
2. Can we have a one piece back?
3. How may the back look?
4. Are the arm zippers going to be on the bottom?post #371 of 19985/8/14 at 6:11pmpost #372 of 19985/8/14 at 6:11pmpost #373 of 19985/8/14 at 6:17pmQuote:
i thought arm zips would be in the back like the pic
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #374 of 19985/8/14 at 6:20pmThread Starterpost #375 of 19985/8/14 at 6:23pmQuote:
I'm good to go on the chrome zips, i just want them to be big with big pullsReturn Home
- Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
- › ITT: We are in middle school again (or early-mid 90s appreciation... 2 minutes ago
- › Which watch out of these? (Rolex/Omega/Tag/B&M) 2 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 8 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 11 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 15 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 15 minutes ago
- › Sartorial Leather Jackets by Craftsman Clothing - Official... 26 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 26 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 29 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.