For the larger shoulder-to-shoulder, order the standard Daredevil. For the slim shoulder-to-shoulder, order the Slimfit Daredevil.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Leather Jackets: Traditional, Military, Moto, Heritage Brands and Reproductions Last post on Yesterday at 8:55 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jacket Help: Langlitz vs Lost Worlds vs Lewis Last post on 7/23/15 at 6:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets Last post on Yesterday at 10:57 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO - Page 76
The Measurements on the Standard Size Small Daredevil are:
*This is the standard Junya sizing
The Slimfit Daredevil in Size Small will be the same, but with a Shoulder measurement of 17"
I'll have to ask, but I think that this jacket will have the specs of the sample. I don't think that they want to sell the other version (shorter arms and tighter shoulders) without the sample coming in first, which is prudent. Also, the Styleforum one will the the Japanese floral lining. Making these samples costs real money. I expect that @Thurston Bros figured that some of their core customers would like a jacket that is a but closer to a typical moto jacket. My aero is a size 38, but with shorter arms and a slightly longer body, than usual. And I am not a guy with short arms. In fact, my slightly longer than usual wingspan is pretty much my only advantage in my otherwise lousy boxng. The arms are made for being stretched over a racer. Of course, I'll have to confirm that tomorrow. I think that the name is okay. But then, Daredevil is one of my favorite superheroes, so I may be biased.
Incidentally, we sent the sample off to @Synthese (yeah, that lucky bastard) who will do some fit modeling for us when he gets back from wherever he is right now. Please keep in mind that he is taller than average (about 6'1" or so, I think), and is an ex-college athlete, and has a more athletic shape than most of us, so please keep that in mind. Most of us (myself included) will not have the same angular and wider shoulders as does he.
How did the fit work out?
Heh. We don't know yet. Unfortunately, USPS screwed us, as you know. The jacket is in safe hands though, back at his place, but he has yet to try it on. When he is back on these shores, I'm sure he'll tell me.
Please tell me 41.5 is the whole jacket or centimeters...
but a size down from junya, right? (i.e. those measurements equate to the junya model in sz M and the standard daredevil in sz Small)
no waist adjustment to the slim daredevil? (i.e. no other measurements change on the same model size other than 2" down across the shoulders)
If you're a M in Junya, you're a S in this sizing... The waists are pretty good on the Junya jackets...take a look around...
- Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 11 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 12 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 13 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 14 minutes ago
- › Going to Bangkok Thailand for a long while. Tailor, restaurant,... 15 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015