For the larger shoulder-to-shoulder, order the standard Daredevil. For the slim shoulder-to-shoulder, order the Slimfit Daredevil.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Leather Jacket Help: Langlitz vs Lost Worlds vs Lewis Last post on 7/23/15 at 6:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Insurrection / Thurston Bros., Aero Leather Jackets North America - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 4:09 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Silent by Damir Doma Leather/Wool Bomber Baseball Jacket Cool Grey $850 Last post on 6/12/15 at 4:13pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- VISVIM "grails" closet clean out *New Items Weekly* Last post on 10/12/14 at 5:04pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO - Page 76
Styleforum Top Picks
The Measurements on the Standard Size Small Daredevil are:
*This is the standard Junya sizing
The Slimfit Daredevil in Size Small will be the same, but with a Shoulder measurement of 17"
I'll have to ask, but I think that this jacket will have the specs of the sample. I don't think that they want to sell the other version (shorter arms and tighter shoulders) without the sample coming in first, which is prudent. Also, the Styleforum one will the the Japanese floral lining. Making these samples costs real money. I expect that @Thurston Bros figured that some of their core customers would like a jacket that is a but closer to a typical moto jacket. My aero is a size 38, but with shorter arms and a slightly longer body, than usual. And I am not a guy with short arms. In fact, my slightly longer than usual wingspan is pretty much my only advantage in my otherwise lousy boxng. The arms are made for being stretched over a racer. Of course, I'll have to confirm that tomorrow. I think that the name is okay. But then, Daredevil is one of my favorite superheroes, so I may be biased.
Incidentally, we sent the sample off to @Synthese (yeah, that lucky bastard) who will do some fit modeling for us when he gets back from wherever he is right now. Please keep in mind that he is taller than average (about 6'1" or so, I think), and is an ex-college athlete, and has a more athletic shape than most of us, so please keep that in mind. Most of us (myself included) will not have the same angular and wider shoulders as does he.
How did the fit work out?
Heh. We don't know yet. Unfortunately, USPS screwed us, as you know. The jacket is in safe hands though, back at his place, but he has yet to try it on. When he is back on these shores, I'm sure he'll tell me.
Please tell me 41.5 is the whole jacket or centimeters...
but a size down from junya, right? (i.e. those measurements equate to the junya model in sz M and the standard daredevil in sz Small)
no waist adjustment to the slim daredevil? (i.e. no other measurements change on the same model size other than 2" down across the shoulders)
If you're a M in Junya, you're a S in this sizing... The waists are pretty good on the Junya jackets...take a look around...
- Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO
- › NWT 10D Tod's No_Code Crepe-Sole Suede Desert Boots 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › More Eidos Napoli Clearance Jackets 36, 38, 42, 44, 46 3 minutes ago
- › Seattle real estate 7 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 12 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 17 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 18 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...