For the larger shoulder-to-shoulder, order the standard Daredevil. For the slim shoulder-to-shoulder, order the Slimfit Daredevil.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Leather Jackets: Traditional, Military, Moto, Heritage Brands and Reproductions Last post on 2/3/16 at 9:30am in Streetwear and Denim
- Leather Jacket Help: Langlitz vs Lost Worlds vs Lewis Last post on 7/23/15 at 6:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Today at 12:55 pm in Streetwear and Denim
Using Gliptone on your leather jacket - recommended or not? From...
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO - Page 76post #1126 of 19988/22/14 at 11:14ampost #1127 of 19988/22/14 at 11:16ampost #1128 of 19988/22/14 at 11:18ampost #1129 of 19988/22/14 at 11:20ampost #1130 of 19988/22/14 at 11:20ampost #1131 of 19988/22/14 at 11:22ampost #1132 of 19988/22/14 at 11:47amQuote:
The Measurements on the Standard Size Small Daredevil are:
*This is the standard Junya sizing
The Slimfit Daredevil in Size Small will be the same, but with a Shoulder measurement of 17"post #1133 of 19988/22/14 at 11:54amQuote:Originally Posted by LA Guy
I'll have to ask, but I think that this jacket will have the specs of the sample. I don't think that they want to sell the other version (shorter arms and tighter shoulders) without the sample coming in first, which is prudent. Also, the Styleforum one will the the Japanese floral lining. Making these samples costs real money. I expect that @Thurston Bros figured that some of their core customers would like a jacket that is a but closer to a typical moto jacket. My aero is a size 38, but with shorter arms and a slightly longer body, than usual. And I am not a guy with short arms. In fact, my slightly longer than usual wingspan is pretty much my only advantage in my otherwise lousy boxng. The arms are made for being stretched over a racer. Of course, I'll have to confirm that tomorrow. I think that the name is okay. But then, Daredevil is one of my favorite superheroes, so I may be biased.
Incidentally, we sent the sample off to @Synthese (yeah, that lucky bastard) who will do some fit modeling for us when he gets back from wherever he is right now. Please keep in mind that he is taller than average (about 6'1" or so, I think), and is an ex-college athlete, and has a more athletic shape than most of us, so please keep that in mind. Most of us (myself included) will not have the same angular and wider shoulders as does he.
How did the fit work out?post #1134 of 19988/22/14 at 12:36pmThread Starter
Heh. We don't know yet. Unfortunately, USPS screwed us, as you know. The jacket is in safe hands though, back at his place, but he has yet to try it on. When he is back on these shores, I'm sure he'll tell me.
Fok.post #1135 of 19988/22/14 at 12:49pmQuote:but a size down from junya, right? (i.e. those measurements equate to the junya model in sz M and the standard daredevil in sz Small)post #1136 of 19988/22/14 at 12:51pmQuote:
Please tell me 41.5 is the whole jacket or centimeters...post #1137 of 19988/22/14 at 12:56pmpost #1138 of 19988/22/14 at 12:57pmpost #1139 of 19988/22/14 at 12:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by canstyleace
but a size down from junya, right? (i.e. those measurements equate to the junya model in sz M and the standard daredevil in sz Small)
no waist adjustment to the slim daredevil? (i.e. no other measurements change on the same model size other than 2" down across the shoulders)
If you're a M in Junya, you're a S in this sizing... The waists are pretty good on the Junya jackets...take a look around...post #1140 of 19988/22/14 at 1:08pmReturn Home
- Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 50 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 1 minute ago
- › Video Games 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately? 4 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 8 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...