or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Good Value Hong Kong Tailors
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Good Value Hong Kong Tailors

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 
Hi Guys, please share your experience.
post #2 of 8
Seriously how many threads do we need for Hong Kong tailors.
post #3 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tchoy View Post

Seriously how many threads do we need for Hong Kong tailors.

Yes, your are correct.

But I like to change the words from "Best Value" to "Good Value" because nobody knows who is "Best Value" ?

Maybe, "Good Value Tailors under HK$ 5 K. (approx USD 650), because many people cannot afford high price.
post #4 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Car View Post

Yes, your are correct.

But I like to change the words from "Best Value" to "Good Value" because nobody knows who is "Best Value" ?

Maybe, "Good Value Tailors under HK$ 5 K. (approx USD 650), because many people cannot afford high price.

Zara/H&M/Tailors in Hollywood Mall

We don't need another thread on the Hong Kong Tailors really. They're all sort of the same.
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by tchoy View Post

Seriously how many threads do we need for Hong Kong tailors.

hahaha
fistbump.gif
cheers.gif
post #6 of 8
lurker[1].gif
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Car View Post

Hi Guys, please share your experience.

 

Why you keep creating new threads for this subject? What is your angle? Promote your workshop again after members exposed your scam and your black-shop from other threads? If you claim you are independent of the tailor in your shop, it is not believable. Because I saw you are selling fabrics and tailoring, your business is tailor shop not so-called scientific tools. It is good reason why you were kicked out of the local forum because many people felt disgusted with the shameful behaviour!

post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifilab View Post

Why you keep creating new threads for this subject? What is your angle? Promote your workshop again after members exposed your scam and your black-shop from other threads? If you claim you are independent of the tailor in your shop, it is not believable. Because I saw you are selling fabrics and tailoring, your business is tailor shop not so-called scientific tools. It is good reason why you were kicked out of the local forum because many people felt disgusted with the shameful behaviour!

The contents of this response seems not related to the topic....I can see there are numerous repeated topics in Styleforum, one can choose not to response if he don't want to!

For good value tailors, I would like to start from the low value one, say below $2000. Creative in Mongkok and Hola Classic are examples in this level.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Good Value Hong Kong Tailors