or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Zara
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Zara

post #1 of 62
Thread Starter 
What is their merchandise quality?
post #2 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B. View Post
What is their merchandise quality?

H&M. Maybe a little better on some pieces.
post #3 of 62
IME, better than H&M
post #4 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
IME, better than H&M

+1
post #5 of 62
Have not been impressed with their shoes at all, but some of the other stuff is pretty functional. Massimo Dutti's stuff (more "upcale" versino of Zara - same parent) is 10x better, imo.
post #6 of 62
Definitely better than H&M. H&M is much more of a throw away brand, whereas Zara clothes will last.

Jon.
post #7 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by gumercindo View Post
Have not been impressed with their shoes at all, but some of the other stuff is pretty functional. Massimo Dutti's stuff (more "upcale" versino of Zara - same parent) is 10x better, imo.

I actually like their shoes. I have a few pairs of boots and laced shoes from Zara that I've had for a few years that have held up fairly well.
post #8 of 62
I'd say more on the lines of banana republic.
post #9 of 62
I fuckin hate the name. I don't buy shit with names I don't like.
post #10 of 62
They often have some nice designs, especially jackets and coats but they often insist on having 100% polyester lining on jackets. I saw a nice linen safari-jacket the other day but the lining felt like plastic and it made me really sweaty, defeats the whole purpose of wearing a linen jacket
post #11 of 62
Decent quality, and lasts as well. If you can pay a little more Massimo Dutti has much nicer gear.
post #12 of 62
Their shoes look good on drizz in WAYWN, honestly I had no idea they made anything else. Are they nationwide?
post #13 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruben View Post
Their shoes look good on drizz in WAYWN, honestly I had no idea they made anything else.

Are they nationwide?

They're in much of the US, not sure if they're completely nationwide though. I'm quite a fan of their shirts and shoes.
post #14 of 62
They appear to be one of those annoying stores that doesn't put much online or allow online ordering.
post #15 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzt3117 View Post
They're in much of the US, not sure if they're completely nationwide though. I'm quite a fan of their shirts and shoes.

I have no reason why there not in Korea but pretty much everywhere else in Asia.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Zara