or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Poor customer service griping thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Poor customer service griping thread

post #1 of 28
Thread Starter 
So, I never have issues with retailers. However, after less than a week of light, indoor, wear, I noticed this on my new Butteros from End Clothing:



I sent them back at my own expense, and they are refusing to refund, saying that the issue was accidental damage. I have over half a dozen pairs of Butteros...

Going to issue a chargeback for the first time in forever.

Not cool.
post #2 of 28
Such an idiotic way to lose a customer
post #3 of 28
Thread Starter 
My advice to retailers is to give your customers the benefit of the doubt, especially since it took your "team" a week to deliberate. Uppers completely unblemished, no wear on the sole except for some house wear.

It's not like the shoes wear dragged through dogshit.
post #4 of 28
The odd thing is that type of quick damage is something they can just send the shoe back to the brand and get a refund on a future invoice.
Unless the brand sucks and doesn't offer that kind of backing to their retailers.
post #5 of 28
Thread Starter 
At this point, it's like whatever. I gave them the day to issue a refund.
post #6 of 28
I gave up on endclothing after several bad order experiences with them. They can't even fill out the customs forms correctly.
post #7 of 28
This is the point exactly. So easy to offer a replacement pair (if possible) or a refund if not. Can't believe a big brand like Buttero don't accept returns on damage on a product that clearly has never even seen the outside. Online reputation is so easily lost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya View Post

The odd thing is that type of quick damage is something they can just send the shoe back to the brand and get a refund on a future invoice.
Unless the brand sucks and doesn't offer that kind of backing to their retailers.
post #8 of 28

Posted my own thread about the horrible customer service left field gave after they sent me shitty stained merchandise from their "mystery box". After paypal decided in my favor they told me my business was never welcome there again.

post #9 of 28
End is pretty shitty. I bought a backpack from them and after a week of no contact I had to email them to find out that it was now out of stock and to get them to refund me. Won't stop there again.
post #10 of 28
anyone have any end coupon codes foo.gif
post #11 of 28
Not sure which store endclothing is as there are so many online stores, will make sure I stay ignorant.
post #12 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imyouricecreamman View Post

This is the point exactly. So easy to offer a replacement pair (if possible) or a refund if not. Can't believe a big brand like Buttero don't accept returns on damage on a product that clearly has never even seen the outside. Online reputation is so easily lost.

Here are other pictures that End asked for prior to my sending them back. What bothers me is that they took a full week of deliberation. I mean, it's was an essentially new pair of sneakers.

Great service built Zappos. I have gotten running shoes, basics, kids shoes, from there, since 2004. Half a dozen returns. Only two for defect or damaged merchandise, after hundreds of orders.

Think about it.



post #13 of 28

I had the worst customer service experience of my life recently with Left Field NYC. I had to fight it with AMEX for the first time in my life. 

post #14 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post
 

I had the worst customer service experience of my life recently with Left Field NYC. I had to fight it with AMEX for the first time in my life. 

Can I ask what happened? They tried to refuse a return on the damaged and untagged merchandise they sent me

post #15 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenderplyr View Post
 

Can I ask what happened? They tried to refuse a return on the damaged and untagged merchandise they sent me

I was buying a pair of pants from them for the first time. I called them as I was unsure of my sizing and they recommended order 2 different sizes, which I did. I ordered them through their website and nowhere on the product page did it sale it was a sale item. Only after I returned the items did they tell me that they were considered sale and they would only issue me a store credit!! Why in the world would I buy two sizes of the same pant if I had any inkling that I could not return them. Only when you want to the "sale section" of their site did it get noted there but nothing on either the fit page or the item itself did it denote a sale item. They were absolutely horrible to deal with throughout the process and would never give them another dime

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Poor customer service griping thread