For Sale or Trade:
Mister Freedom N1-H Deck Jacket (40) BNWT
Will Ship To: Anywhere
For sale is a BNWT Mister Freedom N1-H Deck Jacket, in size 40.
This is not the re-issued "Troy" version of the Deck Jacket, but the original -- an incredibly rare collector's item, from the initial run in late-2008, limited to only 7 pieces made.
- PATTERN: An original MFSC pattern inspired by 1940′s US Navy deck gear, combining elements of early deck jackets, MFSC way.
- FABRIC: 14 oz. all cotton “jungle cloth”, originally developed for the US Navy for its sturdiness/softness/strength/protection qualities while at sea under harsh conditions. Milled to exact 1940′s US Mil specs. Navy Color. All wool knit cuffs and stand up collar.
- LINING: wool "naval blanket" (stitched MFSC Navy—that's Mister Freedom and Sugar Cane, the name of the Japanese mill where it was created).
- TRIMS: Silver “Hookless” zipper and black metal USN hook clasps closing the wind flap.
- INNER LAYER: An original 1940′s US Navy issued gear feature, a cotton ‘organdy’ wax coated layer, for wind proofing (the creaking noise will disappear after a few days of wear).
- Designed in California by MISTER FREEDOM® , manufactured in Japan by SUGAR CANE Co
- Chest: 22.75
- Shoulders: 19
- Back: 27.75
- Sleeve: 30.25
PayPal only, includes shipping in the CONUS. Thanks for looking!
Edited by violethour1951 - 3/29/14 at 9:33am