or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Insurrection / Thurston Bros., Aero Leather Jackets North America - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Insurrection / Thurston Bros., Aero Leather Jackets North America - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 23

post #331 of 385

Get your Aero Plainsman today!

 

www.thurston-bros.com

 

 

 

post #332 of 385

Aero on the Arctic Monkeys

 

www.thruston-bros.com

 

 

Aero in Seabiscuit

 

www.thuston-bros.com

 

post #333 of 385

We're open today from 12-6pm!  Stop on by to try on jackets from the best selection of Premium Leather Jackets in the United States!

 

www.insurrectionperformance.com

 

www.thurston-bros.com

 

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality

 

post #334 of 385
Can you tell me the price and measurements for a size 38 Aero J107?
post #335 of 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easymoney View Post

Can you tell me the price and measurements for a size 38 Aero J107?


Hi Easymoney,

 

The Aero J107 in size 38 is 22 inches pit-to-pit and 18 inches shoulder to shoulder. 

 

post #336 of 385
Two more questions:

1. What is is the back length for the 38?

2. What are the measurements for the size 36 as well
post #337 of 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easymoney View Post

Two more questions:

1. What is is the back length for the 38?
 
2. What are the measurements for the size 36 as well


Hey Easymoney--

 

1) Standard is 25.5 inch back length and 25.5 inch sleeve length, but most people go custom so that they can get the jacket exactly as they want it.

 

2) The size 36 has a pit-to-pit of 20.75 inches and a shoulder-to-shoulder of 17.5 inches...

post #338 of 385

How much for a Vanson Daredevil with a modified back construction for a simple split back? Z150 or X150

post #339 of 385
hi Thurston Bros,

what is the lightest leather you produce? any samples on the web? i wonder if your jackets are too heavy for tropical climate here.
post #340 of 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashmir View Post

hi Thurston Bros,

what is the lightest leather you produce? any samples on the web? i wonder if your jackets are too heavy for tropical climate here.


Hi kashmir,

 

Our lightest leathers vary quite a bit in finish and color...we offer a couple of suede leathers (goat and cow), and a very light weight standard finish goatskin in several colors.  We offer these leathers for custom Aero orders...we send out leather samples with our Aero fit jackets, which makes it easy to see the various hide choices!

post #341 of 385

The Vanson Model B Deluxe is one of our best selling cafe' racer jackets...check it out here:  http://www.thurston-bros.com/#!vanson-in-stock-catalog/czm0

 

post #342 of 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thurston Bros View Post


Hi kashmir,

Our lightest leathers vary quite a bit in finish and color...we offer a couple of suede leathers (goat and cow), and a very light weight standard finish goatskin in several colors.  We offer these leathers for custom Aero orders...we send out leather samples with our Aero fit jackets, which makes it easy to see the various hide choices!

Thanks for the info! So there are no lighter make ups done by Vanson, only aero?
post #343 of 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashmir View Post


Thanks for the info! So there are no lighter make ups done by Vanson, only aero?


With Vanson, their lighter leather is the black Z150, which is a lighter, more flexible version of their standard black Comp. Weight leather.  Vanson doesn't have as much variety in leather weights and finishes as Aero, but Vanson does have a huge selection of colors!

post #344 of 385

The Vanson Model B is one of Vanson's most enduring designs for a classic motorcycle jacket (and the base model for our popular Model B Deluxe)!  We have the standard Vanson Model B in stock and ready to ship in sizes 36 through 46 in Vanson's black Comp. Weight leather...

www.thurston-bros.com

www.insurrectionperformance.com

 

post #345 of 385

Another great option from our Vanson jacket offerings is our Comet PLU...the cut of this cafe' racer is a little bit different from the Model B (it's more fitted through the torso and waist, whereas the Model B is a straight fit through the body). We have this style custom-made for our shop with extra body length and a double-ended zipper for riding comfort!

For more information, click to this page on our website: Vanson Comet PLU

 

 

www.thurston-bros.com

 

www.insurrectionperformance.com

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Insurrection / Thurston Bros., Aero Leather Jackets North America - Official Affiliate Thread