or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 614

post #9196 of 36429
Quote:
Originally Posted by keykoo View Post
Does Tres Bien take off vat for US buyers?

they do, and the shipping is really reasonable too. plus they charge in USD so no potential of being ripped off by paypal conversion fees
even their pre-vat retail seems really low compared to other places - to the point where i often mistakenly took them to be post-vat prices.
also tres bien marked down my item without me asking and i've never bit hit with customs fees from them

return - i just returned a pair of gats to them in 42 (wrong sizing on my part), cost me around $25 via first-class so not a huge loss...
post #9197 of 36429
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwoyeu View Post
would kop those gats but even after the 30% off they still seem more expensive than kopping from tres bien at retail invetory flash sale http://twitter.com/#!/INVENTORY_
So I check earlier today and see the EG CPO. I decide to think it over at work and now... sold out.
post #9198 of 36429
Anyone current codes for matches?
post #9199 of 36429
where's my Wings + Horns Sample Sale already ?!?!?!?!?!?! should have happened or should be soon...
post #9200 of 36429
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingazn View Post
where's my Wings + Horns Sample Sale already ?!?!?!?!?!?!

should have happened or should be soon...

post #9201 of 36429
I heard there won't be summer CYC sample.. November is when the next one is.
post #9202 of 36429
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakatora View Post
Anyone current codes for matches?
All I see is free shipping worldwide.

Coggles has 25% off all outerwear.

Asos has 20% off with code ASOSLOOK which aligns there prices with the rest of the world.
post #9203 of 36429
Quote:
Originally Posted by habitant View Post
I heard there won't be summer CYC sample.. November is when the next one is.

uh oh, where did you hear this?

sources?
post #9204 of 36429
some decent outerwear on sale at coggles, w+h, but nothing exciting
post #9205 of 36429
any luisaviaroma codes?
post #9206 of 36429
Anybody know if Inventory is prepared to mark packages as a gift with low value if you ask them? Interested in picking up something from their sale but not worth it if they don't mark down
post #9207 of 36429
Quote:
Originally Posted by baba booey View Post
All I see is free shipping worldwide.

Coggles has 25% off all outerwear.

Asos has 20% off with code ASOSLOOK which aligns there prices with the rest of the world.

thanks
post #9208 of 36429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggen View Post
Anybody know if Inventory is prepared to mark packages as a gift with low value if you ask them? Interested in picking up something from their sale but not worth it if they don't mark down

They did a year ago, so it might be worth asking them.
post #9209 of 36429
damn inventory has some expensive stuff. i've been in, but i can't bring myself to drop so much coin. only time i've wanted to buy anything was during that SNS Herning Flash Sale. but i missed it by a mile.
post #9210 of 36429
Just like to give tresbienshop a quick mention. I received
My wwm parka from the a couple of days prior to the flash 20% sale. On asking if it was possible to return the jacket and purchase at the sale price, viktor generated me
a code for £80 or whatever the difference was to spend on my next order! Top guys and top service!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread