or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 7

post #91 of 35323
Looks like Barney's reduced prices all over in general. Edit: I hit up Barney's in Dallas, and it looks like prices are slashed once again all over.
post #92 of 35323
I have that Rogues Gallery polo that they're selling for $49 (I paid more, sadly) and I like it. Polos and button-ups make up most of my clothes, so I like some variety. The anchor in the chest is nice, it has a small two-button placket and some distressing on the hems. I took a large; for reference, I wear a large in Trovata polos but a medium in RL Customs.
post #93 of 35323
Quote:
Originally Posted by keykoo View Post
Looks like Barney's reduced prices all over in general.

Edit:

I hit up Barney's in Dallas, and it looks like prices are slashed once again all over.

Too bad the Coop in Houston has squat - they don't even carry Nudies. I bet Dallas carries loads more stuff.
post #94 of 35323
Quote:
Originally Posted by link View Post
Too bad the Coop in Houston has squat - they don't even carry Nudies. I bet Dallas carries loads more stuff.
I'm suprised people find anything at all in terms of denim there. I stopped going to Coop's because I only found TR's or Evisu.
post #95 of 35323
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
I'm suprised people find anything at all in terms of denim there. I stopped going to Coop's because I only found TR's or Evisu.

They don't carry those brands either. You can be sure I'm not wasting any more gas going there.
post #96 of 35323
Nothing I need and I didn't test the code, but I read that "FREESHIP" will give free shipping until 7/15 at urbanoutfitters.com
post #97 of 35323
Just received an e-flier from Odin. 30%-50% off selected merchandise; up to 75% on clearance items. At both locations.
post #98 of 35323
Blank, I enjoy your avatar.
post #99 of 35323
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonglover View Post
Just received an e-flier from Odin. 30%-50% off selected merchandise; up to 75% on clearance items. At both locations.

Hmmm....I like the sound of that
post #100 of 35323
Can we pin this?
post #101 of 35323
Quote:
Originally Posted by blank View Post
Nothing I need and I didn't test the code, but I read that "FREESHIP" will give free shipping until 7/15 at urbanoutfitters.com

 I tried it, and no bueno. Reesycakes says it only worls for shoes and bags.
post #102 of 35323
Quote:
Originally Posted by link View Post
Too bad the Coop in Houston has squat - they don't even carry Nudies. I bet Dallas carries loads more stuff.

I didn't really check out the denim, but I did notice a bunch of Nudies on the sale rack in Dallas. =/ I guess Big D > Houston XD
post #103 of 35323
APC looks to be having a Bastille Day sale, but I assume they don't ship to the USA?
post #104 of 35323
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
Can we pin this?

+1
post #105 of 35323
Dudes sales are nearing the end of their life cycle and fall stuff is arriving so nothing worthwhile left at this point.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread