or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 597

post #8941 of 37196
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtmt View Post
Tobi 10% off today only with code EASTER10

10% is whack!

but i guess a saving is a saving.. thanks man
post #8942 of 37196
I'm pretty sure that 10% code works on sale items. There is always a 20% code somewhere. WELCOME20 is one of them if you're a first time customer, but it only works on regular priced items.
post #8943 of 37196
Any Inventory discount codes? I lost my Zissou belt (after like, 2 months) so I'm gonna pull the trigger on one o' them Swedish Army belts.
post #8944 of 37196
ive never seen a coupon for them ... they do flash sales on certain items and doubt it will happen on those belts. if you want it just go get it. they sold out once they were released and came back recently
post #8945 of 37196
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldforge View Post
Any Inventory discount codes? I lost my Zissou belt (after like, 2 months) so I'm gonna pull the trigger on one o' them Swedish Army belts.

asked the same question a few weeks back; apparently they don't have any...

belt's worth it though
post #8946 of 37196
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post
ive never seen a coupon for them ... they do flash sales on certain items and doubt it will happen on those belts. if you want it just go get it. they sold out once they were released and came back recently

Yeah, that's kind of what I figured. It's a fair kop (ha!)
post #8947 of 37196
Swedish Army belt you say.... Here, let me save you $50:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Leather-Army-B...19230853d#shId

better than a discount code.
post #8948 of 37196
wow nice find ... thats identical
post #8949 of 37196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
haa, nice
post #8950 of 37196
thecorner?
post #8951 of 37196
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post
thecorner?

is the corner doing a sale?
post #8952 of 37196
Good find on that belt!
post #8953 of 37196
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever123 View Post
is the corner doing a sale?

dunno, i was asking if there was a promo or anything.
post #8954 of 37196
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post
dunno, i was asking if there was a promo or anything.
oh. sorry man. i was getting excited!
post #8955 of 37196
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonV View Post
Good find on that belt!

Hope the dude didn't blow his cash at Inventory.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread