or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 556

post #8326 of 35838
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelPemulis View Post
Beat me to it^ Just picked up the olde green.
Someone had the last XL navy in their cart and I had to refresh the damn buy button for 10 mins until it become free. I really shouldn't have spent the money on something I can't wear for almost a year (in South Texas right now), but it was too good of a deal to pass up.
post #8327 of 35838
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post
Someone had the last XL navy in their cart and I had to refresh the damn buy button for 10 mins until it become free. I really shouldn't have spent the money on something I can't wear for almost a year (in South Texas right now), but it was too good of a deal to pass up.
damn! I wanted Navy, Olde Green, Light Blue, all in that order but light blue is the only one left in XL
post #8328 of 35838
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post
Someone had the last XL navy in their cart and I had to refresh the damn buy button for 10 mins until it become free.

I'm doing the same thing (except with the size small olde green)...
post #8329 of 35838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meis View Post
I'm doing the same thing (except with the size small olde green)...
damn, Im cardi'ed out already and my first two choices are sold out, but the price is too good
post #8330 of 35838
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post
damn! I wanted Navy, Olde Green, Light Blue, all in that order but light blue is the only one left in XL

It's my first experience with the brand and model. If you want PM me and if the fit does not work out, I will gladly flip it to you for what I paid.
post #8331 of 35838
Yep, XL for me. Nothing says "Texas Summer" like a thick Danish knit :-) I'll be able to get two more months out of mine in VT lol.
post #8332 of 35838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meis View Post
I'm doing the same thing (except with the size small olde green)...

Haha, you can be damn sure I made sure the purchase was done before I posted here.
post #8333 of 35838
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelPemulis View Post
Yep, XL for me.

Nothing says "Texas Summer" like a thick Danish knit :-)

I'll be able to get two more months out of mine in VT lol.

Ha! You have no idea. It's already in the high 70's to the 80's and been this way for a while. We don't get nearly enough cold weather down here. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother investing in cold weather items. Might be moving back up north soon, so if that happens I will get more use out of it all.
post #8334 of 35838
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post
Haha, you can be damn sure I made sure the purchase was done before I posted here.
well played sir. Ill take you up on the offer but I have a feeling you will keep it. S.N.S makes great sweaters and they almost never go on sale at these prices. What do you guys think of the lighter blue? Too light?
post #8335 of 35838
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post
well played sir. Ill take you up on the offer but I have a feeling you will keep it. S.N.S makes great sweaters and they almost never go on sale at these prices. What do you guys think of the lighter blue? Too light?

It looks a little light to me, but it could be the product shot. You can always risk it and flip it if you need to. I have been doing that far too often lately.
post #8336 of 35838
I like the start cardis way more than the lighter blue stark.
post #8337 of 35838
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post
It looks a little light to me, but it could be the product shot. You can always risk it and flip it if you need to. I have been doing that far too often lately.
Yeah I have been doing the same. Its become such a drag now though. ...Constantly chasing something and then having to resell it once you realize it doesnt fit.
post #8338 of 35838
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post
Yeah I have been doing the same. Its become such a drag now though. ...Constantly chasing something and then having to resell it once you realize it doesnt fit.

It's the problem with buying any clothes online, but I understand it can be a pain. Plus it takes a lot of time to flip the item.

Yeah not sure how I feel about the light blue one. Some of the other sweaters they have on sale are nice.
post #8339 of 35838
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post
It's the problem with buying any clothes online, but I understand it can be a pain. Plus it takes a lot of time to flip the item. Yeah not sure how I feel about the light blue one. Some of the other sweaters they have on sale are nice.
but retail is $330! daayyim
post #8340 of 35838
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post
Haha, you can be damn sure I made sure the purchase was done before I posted here.

haha yeah... I finally got the small ... after refreshing constantly for about 40 minutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post
Yeah I have been doing the same. Its become such a drag now though. ...Constantly chasing something and then having to resell it once you realize it doesnt fit.

yeah its a downer... it's a pain in the ass to resell... plus even if you got the item for a good price you may end up taking a loss reselling it... and even if you do you're out the money in the meantime and that's tough when you're on a tight budget.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread