or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 554

post #8296 of 37847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meis View Post
+1 its pretty TTS. Fits shorter like BoO though a little less constricting than BoO. The measurements on their site for the shirts are pretty dead on. I wear a size small in both BoO and Baron-Wells, I tried on a BW x-small and it was too small for me.

As far as pants- I had a pair but sold them. Leg opening was I think 7in. I sold mine b/c the thighs turned out to be a little snug for me. Waist was pretty TTS if I remember correctly. I'd try emailing them, the last time I bought stuff from them (before this current buy) they were very quick at answering my questions.
also- sold my size 30 chinos to thebarsmydestination so he could probably answer some of the chino sizing questions.

I thought they would be TTS and my only concern was thigh. Their chart shows it listed lower than where I usually measure so I couldn't tell. I emailed them to check anyway.

I remember you listing yours (can't remember if I asked you for measurements) so I searched for your thread but you had cleaned it up already. I took a shot on the orange and navy in 30 so my fingers are crossed. I'll pass the deal on if they don't work. I probably should have gotten a 30 and 32 I guess to be safe.
post #8297 of 37847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robstrongo View Post
Code: SPRING11

just kopped the chukka. hope they fit me. still have several sizes left.
pity they removed the jeans though :/
post #8298 of 37847
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio028 View Post
I thought they would be TTS and my only concern was thigh. Their chart shows it listed lower than where I usually measure so I couldn't tell. I emailed them to check anyway.

I remember you listing yours (can't remember if I asked you for measurements) so I searched for your thread but you had cleaned it up already. I took a shot on the orange and navy in 30 so my fingers are crossed. I'll pass the deal on if they don't work. I probably should have gotten a 30 and 32 I guess to be safe.
I think I'm in the same situation as you. I don't exactly have chicken legs, so the "super slim" description kind of worries me. But like you pointed out, their (very pixelated) measurements show them measuring the thigh a few inches below the crotch, so maybe it'll work out in the end.

Not sure how well a 32 would have worked, though, as it's a full two inches larger than the 30. I suppose I'll just put it up for sale on B&S if they turn out to be too large for me.

Really excited to get the stuff. Baron Wells just responded to my message from yesterday, which seems pretty fast in light of the amount of orders they must be receiving at the moment.

3sixteen sale looks great, too. I really wish I needed some more outerwear at the moment so that I could justify a purchase...
post #8299 of 37847
anyone go to the ervell sample sale? thinking about stopping by later how is it?
post #8300 of 37847
sale was mostly a bust, got there fifteen mins before opening and there was only about 15 ppl ahead of me and there was basically nothin left except blazers, collegiate jackets, pants, shorts when i got in there. I took the last ss11 cardigan in white for $140 which is awesome so i made out.
post #8301 of 37847
Quote:
Originally Posted by max-t View Post
sale was mostly a bust.
+1 was one of the first people in, there were no navy pima cotton sweaters, fair isles nor anything in xs/s (basically what everyone was asking for, sorry guys) atleast it was nice out today
post #8302 of 37847
anyone go to that geller sale?
post #8303 of 37847
SPRINGTEMPTATIONS@YOOX EXTRA 10% OFF on the entire Spring-Summer catalogue. Expires 3/28/2011
post #8304 of 37847
AH so pissed I missed the geller sale. Working too much to check this thread. :fuck:
post #8305 of 37847
Quote:
Originally Posted by nets860 View Post
anyone go to the ervell sample sale? thinking about stopping by later how is it?
Agreed with the other two. Not a lot there in small sizes. Picked up a pair of docs for $10, and some stuff from older seasons on the cheap. I figure a pair of summer jeans for $40 is a steal.
post #8306 of 37847
Quote:
Originally Posted by pruppert View Post
Agreed with the other two. Not a lot there in small sizes. Picked up a pair of docs for $10, and some stuff from older seasons on the cheap. I figure a pair of summer jeans for $40 is a steal.

Ervell docs for $10?!
post #8307 of 37847
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLester View Post
do they carry anything decent anymore? I cant find Schneider on their site, they must have dumped it. Their Ervell looks meh

i thought they dumped it too but it looks like some spring stuff just came in...
http://www.openingceremony.us/produc...designerid=161

anyone know if i should wear a 4 or 3 in this jacket? i'm a 35-36-ish in everything and boo Ss and XSs fit me quite well (Ss a bit better perhaps).
EDIT: I guess I'm probably a 4 in light of this thread...

EDIT: has tres bien dropped schneider? it's no longer shown on this page...
post #8308 of 37847
I've never understood why OC don't put the measurements of the models on the site. I know, I know, different proportions etc., but even height would help a lot.
post #8309 of 37847
bluefly - SHOPSTYLE40 for $40 off orders of $200 or more
post #8310 of 37847
the ervell sample sale - lots of size 32 pants. they also have a size M runway sample of this at $300-ish (so probably 70% off). not much else noteworthy at all


Quote:
Originally Posted by delakingois View Post
I've never understood why OC don't put the measurements of the models on the site. I know, I know, different proportions etc., but even height would help a lot.
yeah that'd really be helpful. i actually saw of their models in store yesterday. apparently they only use in-house models so you could probably call to find out ... still annoying though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmmr View Post
Ervell docs for $10?!
lol i saw those docs too. were they worn by runway models?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread