Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 3420

post #51286 of 51580
20% off - FINAL20 - No Man Walks Alone

excellent price on BBJ patchwork sashiko jacket S L XXL http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/indigo-hand-dyed-sashiko-and-hand-patched-jacket.html

doesn't get much cheaper than that
post #51287 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by whorishconsumer View Post

Eh, not to spread too much hate around, I just don't like their curation. It's a lowest common denominator approach to "artisanal Americana", which itself has jumped the shark.

That's fair enough. I do agree
post #51288 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by whorishconsumer View Post


Eh, not to spread too much hate around, I just don't like their curation. It's a lowest common denominator approach to "artisanal Americana", which itself has jumped the shark.


Haha i don't know if it's jumped the shark quite yet. There are still a lot of bearded Pacific Northwesterners with loads of thick Filson canvas to wear through. 

post #51289 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by whorishconsumer View Post


Yea, but you have to order from Stag.


Stag cancelled some RRL sale items on my order due to "inventory shortage".  What BS is this?

post #51290 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post

20% off - FINAL20 - No Man Walks Alone

Is it just me, or did they remove some items from sale and raise them back up to full price? There were a couple of items I had my eye on that are no longer on sale...
post #51291 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA1555 View Post

Is it just me, or did they remove some items from sale and raise them back up to full price? There were a couple of items I had my eye on that are no longer on sale...

That is correct, but anything taken out of the "sale" section was almost entirely Spring/Summer pieces. For example, they had some sunglasses at reduced prices in the spirit of the sale season, but since we are entering Spring the prices for the sunglasses get adjusted back to their normal prices. Seems entirely logical and fair to me, and is a reason not to snooze on the great prices.
post #51292 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

Ebayhttp://www.ebay.com $10 off $50 until 6 PM with 'CFEBFLASH10OFF'

where does one find these codes?

i never see them in time
post #51293 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by masshi View Post


where does one find these codes?

i never see them in time

browse slickdeals religiously or set a deal alert for "ebay code" (not too hard to figure out if you go to their site)

OR

subscribe to this thread and get notified immediately for each post

OR

check r/frugalmalefashion religiously

OR

check ebay daily (this deal was advertised on the front page of ebay)

post #51294 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA1555 View Post


Is it just me, or did they remove some items from sale and raise them back up to full price? There were a couple of items I had my eye on that are no longer on sale...

 

That is correct.   Sale ended on a number of items (mostly non FW seasonal ones) and went deeper on most items.

 

In a week or so, most of what will still be left in the sale section will be taken off the site as well - these prices won't last forever.
 

post #51295 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

That is correct.   Sale ended on a number of items (mostly non FW seasonal ones) and went deeper on most items.

In a week or so, most of what will still be left in the sale section will be taken off the site as well - these prices won't last forever.

 

I know you don't have a storefront, but is it possible to stop by and check some things out in person? You have a ton of really nice gloves in the sale section, and I don't know how to size them or whether they'd fit my oddly shaped hands (long, slim fingers, bizarrely short pinkies).

@masshi, I saw the code in an email from fatwallet, which I don't recall signing up for but I think is an Ebates partner.
post #51296 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

I know you don't have a storefront, but is it possible to stop by and check some things out in person? You have a ton of really nice gloves in the sale section, and I don't know how to size them or whether they'd fit my oddly shaped hands (long, slim fingers, bizarrely short pinkies).
.

FWIW I've had good luck emailing NMWA customer service, inquiring about a specific piece, and describing something similar that I already have as a reference point. They normally get back in 24 hrs.
post #51297 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post


In a week or so, most of what will still be left in the sale section will be taken off the site as well - these prices won't last forever.

Another sample sale soon?

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif
post #51298 of 51580
Zespas for around 80 pounds

http://18montrose.com/collections/zespa-mens

Do they deduct vat
Edited by shortlefty - 2/26/17 at 7:49am
post #51299 of 51580
Thread Starter 

www.francesmay.com - and extra 15% with code ECLIPSE

post #51300 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortlefty View Post

Zespas for around 80 pounds

http://18montrose.com/collections/zespa-mens

Do they deduct vat

No, and they might send you the wrong thing and not get back to you until you escalate the situation with PayPal.

YMMV
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread