Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 3418

post #51256 of 51545
I bought two things but I am dreadfully uncool and not cheap.
post #51257 of 51545

I grabbed few pocket squares.  I spent way too much time adding and editing and missed out on a bag that was quite cheap.  Fortunately I need it like I need a hole in the head.  Anyway, some good deals on some of the pocket squares.  

post #51258 of 51545
Thread Starter 
post #51259 of 51545
FYI there seems to be a separate page for "Super Extra Double Discounted Products!!!" with products that aren't listed under the regular sample sale. Here's the direct link:

https://samplesale.thehill-side.com/collections/extra-awesome-deals
post #51260 of 51545

For the remainder of the month of February, we decided to offer members here at Styleforum an exclusive 30% off on already marked down FW16/17 stoc.k (some outerwear are excluded)

 

This is for one week only as the code expires on March 1st.

 

Code: SF30

 

Please not that this code is not valid for New Items from the Spring 2017 Collection

 

post #51261 of 51545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbs View Post

FYI there seems to be a separate page for "Super Extra Double Discounted Products!!!" with products that aren't listed under the regular sample sale. Here's the direct link:

https://samplesale.thehill-side.com/collections/extra-awesome-deals

 

They had that link when I first got in right when the sale started.  However they've already marked some items down further, so people may want to compare their orders to current pricing.  I emailed them immediately asking for the price difference back.

post #51262 of 51545
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAUGRANA View Post
Share  

I grabbed few pocket squares.  I spent way too much time adding and editing and missed out on a bag that was quite cheap.  Fortunately I need it like I need a hole in the head.  Anyway, some good deals on some of the pocket squares.  


Rofl I was looking at the same bag, gone in 60 seconds

post #51263 of 51545
Thread Starter 

www.tizianafausti.com - Enter "X30" at the checkout to add a further 30% Off on all sale items.

Promo valid till 23rd February 2017 at 23.59 (UTC +1). Certain brands and collections are excluded from this offer.

post #51264 of 51545
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

www.tizianifausti.com - Enter "X30" at the checkout to add a further 30% Off on all sale items.

Promo valid till 23rd February 2017 at 23.59 (UTC +1). Certain brands and collections are excluded from this offer.

broken link

http://www.tizianafausti.com/eng/shop_sales?gruppis=&gruppi=ALL&idsett=uomo&temi=BARENA
some nice barena stuff in larger sizes
post #51265 of 51545
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regg View Post


broken link

http://www.tizianafausti.com/eng/shop_sales?gruppis=&gruppi=ALL&idsett=uomo&temi=BARENA
some nice barena stuff in larger sizes

Thanks.  Fixed.

post #51266 of 51545
Thread Starter 

www.sartoriale.com - up to 90% off Kiton, Belvest, and Sartoria Partenopea with 10% extra off with code SARTORIALE10

post #51267 of 51545
Thread Starter 

 www.ralphlauren.com - 30% off select items with code BREAK

post #51268 of 51545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regg View Post


broken link

http://www.tizianafausti.com/eng/shop_sales?gruppis=&gruppi=ALL&idsett=uomo&temi=BARENA
some nice barena stuff in larger sizes

 

Do Barena jackets generally fit TTS?

post #51269 of 51545

generally best to size up 1 for Barena

post #51270 of 51545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkside View Post
 

 

Do Barena jackets generally fit TTS?

Depends on the jacket. The slim fit one according to another user on this thread has stated you would need the next size up.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread