Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 3414

post #51196 of 51580

A shout out to Kafka.  Purchased something over the holidays and the goods were delivered via UPS.  I asked to declare a nominal value but it was too late.  Got the bill yesterday for the usual tax/customs/brokerage fees.  Vented my "frustration" with Kafka and they refunded 1/2 of what I have to pay to cover the bill.  Not a sizable amount, but it was a nice gesture!

post #51197 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
 

A shout out to Kafka.  Purchased something over the holidays and the goods were delivered via UPS.  I asked to declare a nominal value but it was too late.  Got the bill yesterday for the usual tax/customs/brokerage fees.  Vented my "frustration" with Kafka and they refunded 1/2 of what I have to pay to cover the bill.  Not a sizable amount, but it was a nice gesture!

I am a big fan of Kafka as well.  Their service is exceptional.  

post #51198 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCMass View Post
 

I am a big fan of Kafka as well.  Their service is exceptional.  

 

Favorite UK store to order from. 

post #51199 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariokartfever View Post
 

 

Favorite UK store to order from. 

 

Another vote for Kafka, I've always gotten great service from them.

post #51200 of 51580
Supply & Advise extra 40% off sale. Includes some Engineered Garments, Post Overalls, RRL, Gitman, Eidos, Unis, Drake's, Tanner & more.
post #51201 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjmin209 View Post

Union Made now extra 40% off final sale. Code is EXTRA40

Really digging this sweater

t8_1482273886.jpg

But even at an additional 40% off is still pricey
post #51202 of 51580
Additional % off a selection of stuff at Barneys Warehouse: http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/category/presidents-day-sale/N-drqyo2
post #51203 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjmin209 View Post

Supply & Advise extra 40% off sale. Includes some Engineered Garments, Post Overalls, RRL, Gitman, Eidos, Unis, Drake's, Tanner & more.

Good sale but international shipping cost of $US60 is a dealbreaker for me frown.gif
post #51204 of 51580

Steven Alan has the Canada Goose Wyndham parka in slate, size S and L for $500 duckets.

 

http://www.stevenalan.com/wyndham-parka/F16_F_38008M.html

post #51205 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaVinci View Post
 

Steven Alan has the Canada Goose Wyndham parka in slate, size S and L for $500 duckets.

 

http://www.stevenalan.com/wyndham-parka/F16_F_38008M.html

Unfortunately, shipping to USA only.

post #51206 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaVinci View Post
 

Steven Alan has the Canada Goose Wyndham parka in slate, size S and L for $500 duckets.

 

http://www.stevenalan.com/wyndham-parka/F16_F_38008M.html

 

out of stock of all sizes :(

post #51207 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaVinci View Post

Steven Alan has the Canada Goose Wyndham parka in slate, size S and L for $500 duckets.

http://www.stevenalan.com/wyndham-parka/F16_F_38008M.html

Coyotes are the new baby seals.

They should just call it mangy dog fur.
post #51208 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by click here View Post
Share

Good sale but international shipping cost of $US60 is a dealbreaker for me frown.gif


Sometimes I personally send an email asking for a more reasonable int shipping charge... you never know.

post #51209 of 51580

Anyone try out Willy chavarria stuff? I'm intrigued by the pachuco pants esp under $100. But with that cut/gathered waist it might be tough to get the size right--easy to get something you can wear but hard to get them styled right.

 

post #51210 of 51580
http://www.peterglenn.com/product/arcteryx-cerium-sl-down-jacket-mens Arcteryx cerium SL for 40% off. The product image is the women's jacket though
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread