or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 3166

post #47476 of 49481

 

END OF SEASON SALE — UP TO ADDITIONAL 25% OFF

 

 

Spend $200 to receive extra 10% Off — Use Code: JULY10

 

$500 to receive extra 15% Off + Free Shipping — Use Code: JULY15

 

$700 to receive extra 20% Off + Free Shipping — Use Code: JULY20

 

$1000 to receive extra 25% Off + Free Shipping — Use Code: JULY25

 

S H O P S A L E

post #47477 of 49481
If you leave something in your cart on Hillary Clinton's shop overnight, they'll e-mail you a code for 15% off

https://shop.hillaryclinton.com/
post #47478 of 49481
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post

If you leave something in your cart on Hillary Clinton's shop overnight, they'll e-mail you a code for 15% off

https://shop.hillaryclinton.com/


Let me know if you come across any Trump merch in the style of Kanye tour merch. A shirt that says "I feel like The Donald" would be worth its weight in gold. 

post #47479 of 49481

one time code to https://needsupply.com/

15% off

GXD5N9ZQU5

exp 8/15/16

some exclusions apply (idk which)

 

pls post if you use it

post #47480 of 49481
Quote:
Originally Posted by scamster View Post

this happened earlier in the sales, there was an us only code floating about a uk one was released later. hopefully it won't be too fecking long I'm after a couple of things.

discount for US = 60% + additional 20% with code.

UK = 50% and no additional 20% code.

both include free shipping.

I see this happening not just with LNCC but with lots of other European based E retailers.

the most contemptuous of rcent was Agnes B discounting certain garments @ 50% for everywhere accept the UK. UK customers still had to pay full price for the same goods offered at half price for EU/USA. same stock shipping out of the same warehouse.
post #47481 of 49481
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruvoir View Post
Share  

 

END OF SEASON SALE — UP TO ADDITIONAL 25% OFF

 

 

Spend $200 to receive extra 10% Off — Use Code: JULY10

 

$500 to receive extra 15% Off + Free Shipping — Use Code: JULY15

 

$700 to receive extra 20% Off + Free Shipping — Use Code: JULY20

 

$1000 to receive extra 25% Off + Free Shipping — Use Code: JULY25

 

S H O P S A L E


This is huge thx!

post #47482 of 49481
End Clothing 15% off sale with EXTRA15
post #47483 of 49481
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post

If you leave something in your cart on Hillary Clinton's shop overnight, they'll e-mail you a code for 15% off

https://shop.hillaryclinton.com/

 

Let her Wall Street buddies buy that crap.

 

If her campaign is short of cash she can sell off some of her wardrobe.

post #47484 of 49481

extra 40% off w 40%SC at frans boone ("******0%" for 30% off if teh 40 pc code doesnt work).

I like the casual pairs from yuketen http://www.fransboonestore.com/search?type=product&q=yuketen

 

 

edit: for some reason the site is starring out the 30% code...

post #47485 of 49481
it might help if you learn what consignment means
post #47486 of 49481
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquila49 View Post

Let her Wall Street buddies buy that crap.

If her campaign is short of cash she can sell off some of her wardrobe.

Sick Bern.
post #47487 of 49481
Quote:
Originally Posted by ike_hiking_boots View Post

discount for US = 60% + additional 20% with code.

UK = 50% and no additional 20% code.

both include free shipping.

I see this happening not just with LNCC but with lots of other European based E retailers.

the most contemptuous of rcent was Agnes B discounting certain garments @ 50% for everywhere accept the UK. UK customers still had to pay full price for the same goods offered at half price for EU/USA. same stock shipping out of the same warehouse.

i stand corrected, haven't really paid much attention to the sales this summer but thought there was another code for us brits. noticed too this trend of uk stores discounting for outside the uk first then here after. agnes b is rather shitty. do you know why stores are doing this, rather odd to me? it's not like france for example where by law sales start and finish at specific periods.
post #47488 of 49481

Anyone got a free shipping code for jamesperse.com ???

post #47489 of 49481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewster View Post
 

Anyone got a free shipping code for jamesperse.com ???


I have one, but it doesn't work on Justin Bieber's trucker hat. 

post #47490 of 49481

:teach::D

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread