or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 3143

post #47131 of 49497

If you've got tiny feet...or giant feet.

 

Others were on sale at Haven, too, but they're sold out, unfortunately.

post #47132 of 49497

yeah I'm a 44. I picked up the black ones from cncpts or bdga (or always forget which is which tbh) last season but they were too big. I still want a pair I just kind of forgot about them this season.

post #47133 of 49497

Our Legacy's sale has hit 60%. Best prices I've seen anywhere on a lot of stuff.

 

Still decent of sizes left for the white force bomber, black base bomber, and the artillery parka, among other things.

post #47134 of 49497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callusing View Post
 

Our Legacy's sale has hit 60%. Best prices I've seen anywhere on a lot of stuff.

 

Still decent of sizes left for the white force bomber, black base bomber, and the artillery parka, among other things.


When this hit the Suede Military Parkas in both colors were like $250 w/o VAT and sweatshirts and other shirts were like $50--$60, but a lot of the best stuff is now gone.

post #47135 of 49497
Thread Starter 

www.jcrew.com and extra 60% off with code SHOPFAST

 

post #47136 of 49497
Thread Starter 

www.ralphlauren.com extra 40% off sale 

 

post #47137 of 49497
Thread Starter 

www.luisaviaroma.com

 

10% off $500

15% off $1000

 

New and permanent items only.

post #47138 of 49497
Thread Starter 

www.stylebop.com

 

Final Sale - up to 70% off

post #47139 of 49497
post #47140 of 49497

Rare sale on Dayton boots until July 16th at noon PST: BIRTHDAY70 for $70 CAD off any order over $500 CAD. I think that brings Service Boots to ~$364 USD with the default options.

post #47141 of 49497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callusing View Post

Rare sale on Dayton boots until July 16th at noon PST: BIRTHDAY70 for $70 CAD off any order over $500 CAD. I think that brings Service Boots to ~$364 USD with the default options.

Oh boy, this might lead to LAGuy having to spawn off Dayton Boot sale experience discussions to another thread. Last time this happened, a shit storm came.
post #47142 of 49497
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
Share  

www.ralphlauren.com extra 40% off sale 

 

 

Up to 65%? Damn thx

post #47143 of 49497
Anybody seeing the extra 40% off prices for pieces on ralph lauren? I don't.
post #47144 of 49497
Quote:
Originally Posted by djblisk View Post

Anybody seeing the extra 40% off prices for pieces on ralph lauren? I don't.

 

This should take you straight to the sale: http://www.ralphlauren.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=53333306&cp=2943767&s=D-DollarRank&ab=ab=en_US_TickerBanner_ShopAllSale 

post #47145 of 49497
Quote:
Originally Posted by djblisk View Post

Anybody seeing the extra 40% off prices for pieces on ralph lauren? I don't.

"Prices as marked." They don't deduct an additional 40%.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread