Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 3128

post #46906 of 51552
Quote:
Originally Posted by jboc View Post
 

Seems like there was a bit of a restock on the MR.P Sale 

I noticed an our legacy jacket popped up from 2 or 3 sales ago. 

post #46907 of 51552
There were around two pages more of clothing at around 1:30 CT, but I think it went up at midnight CT, so there was probably more at that time.
post #46908 of 51552
Last day to get that Louis w bomber no one wants
post #46909 of 51552
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPorterBot View Post

Last day to get that Louis w bomber no one wants

Crazy
post #46910 of 51552
Does the MrP sale end today?
post #46911 of 51552
Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post

Does the MrP sale end today?

yes
post #46912 of 51552
Thread Starter 

www.michelbrisson.com - sales up to 50% off

 

post #46913 of 51552
Thread Starter 
post #46914 of 51552
Thread Starter 

www.havenshop.ca - sale now up to 50% OFF - lots of new items off:

 

post #46915 of 51552
Thread Starter 

www.lerayonfrais.fr - SALE 50-60% off

 

post #46916 of 51552
Thread Starter 

www.barneyswarehouse.com - up to 85% off when you take 60% additional off

 

post #46917 of 51552
Thread Starter 

www.caliroots.com - 30% off with code USAUSA

 

post #46918 of 51552
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

www.havenshop.ca - sale now up to 50% OFF - lots of new items off:

Some awesome Soloist stuff here, but still $$$.
post #46919 of 51552
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

Some awesome Soloist stuff here, but still $$$.

I picked up some nonnative trainers.  At 30% off, they are now close to Japanese retail, but I really wanted them, it was my anniversary, so it was like "fuck it, gonna pull the trigger".  A lot of the brands suffer from a LOT of different sets of duties along with aggressive markups.  Still, their selection is pretty excellent.  If I had to choose one store from which to choose a wardrobe, it would very possibly be Haven. 

post #46920 of 51552
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

I picked up some nonnative trainers.  At 30% off, they are now close to Japanese retail, but I really wanted them, it was my anniversary, so it was like "fuck it, gonna pull the trigger".  A lot of the brands suffer from a LOT of different sets of duties along with aggressive markups.  Still, their selection is pretty excellent.  If I had to choose one store from which to choose a wardrobe, it would very possibly be Haven. 

Yeah Haven's site is also really good. Not just for pure e-commerce reasons (measurements, pics, etc), but editorials. The nonnative bangles look nice in a wear-with-Visvim kinda way. I'm guessing still expensive relative to "authetic" Navajo and other jewelry. Pretty good pricing on DRKSHDW and other stuff too.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread