Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 3082

post #46216 of 51273

https://store.unionlosangeles.com/collections/sale

post #46217 of 51273

Hunting Ensemble is having a presale (30% off) on their site includes: APC, Norse Projects, Our Legacy, Han Kjobenhavn, Etudes Studio and more.
http://www.huntingensemble.nl/product-category/presale 

Use code: presale16

post #46218 of 51273
Michel Brisson sale started too. 30% off.
Dries, Lenaire...
https://michelbrisson.com/collections/ventes-sales
post #46219 of 51273
JE + Co: https://www.johnelliott.co/collections/sale

Current season only, doesn't seem to have much in terms of core items (escobars, denim, &c.)
post #46220 of 51273
Thread Starter 

http://www.idolbrooklyn.com/ 50% off sale now ongoing.

post #46221 of 51273
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

Michel Brisson sale started too. 30% off.
Dries, Lenaire...
https://michelbrisson.com/collections/ventes-sales

Thanks. Found a good price on some Want Les Essentiels loafers.
post #46222 of 51273
Thread Starter 

www.fwrd.com is now down to 50% off.  Don't know if new, but I got it in my email.

post #46223 of 51273
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
 

www.fwrd.com is now down to 50% off.  Don't know if new, but I got it in my email.

btw, I am keeping an updated list of sales here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/524515/summer-sales-2016-all-the-stuff-thats-fit-to-buy-codes-updates-etc/

 

Please tell me if there is something that I've missed, new things, etc... in that thread.

post #46224 of 51273

Btw for those upset about the Ssense sale swap bs, I ended up just calling them and they ended up reimbursing me the extra 20% for the item. So I got the item for 60% off as it was listed for very briefly rather than 40%

 

I had a screen shot of the 60% price so that probably helped.

post #46225 of 51273
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolarrow View Post
 

Picked up a pair of Butteros for $156 at Bloomingdales with code PRIVATE. Code takes off $25 off every $100 you spend. Free shipping after $150.  A lot of exclusions, but it worked on butteros and the Barbour hoodie I've been wanting.

 

 

Thanks for sharing this.  I did the same with the Butteros and got a black pair (oddly enough about the only pair I don't already have).  I would just add that if you use eBates it's 3% back or better yet if you have a Discover Platinum card and use Discover Deals it's 5% back.  

post #46226 of 51273
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAUGRANA View Post
 

 

Thanks for sharing this.  I did the same with the Butteros and got a black pair (oddly enough about the only pair I don't already have).  I would just add that if you use eBates it's 3% back or better yet if you have a Discover Platinum card and use Discover Deals it's 5% back.  

Good tip on the Discover deals. I hope mine fit. 1st experience with butteros.

post #46227 of 51273
Not an official sale per se, but I emailed David at Freenote Cloth about measurements for some past-season stuff and he gave me a pretty solid hook-up.

Past-season stuff here: https://freenotecloth.com/collections/past-season

David's email is just his name at freenotecloth.com.
post #46228 of 51273

I have an AmEx offer for $30 off 150 for Bloomingdale's too -- don't forget to check if you have an AmEx card

post #46229 of 51273
Buttero's fits huge, I would suggest sizing down one from you CP size/ MMM/SLP size. I have a pair of slipons from last year bought on sale that are a size too big. As such have not worn.
post #46230 of 51273
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocks View Post

Buttero's fits huge, I would suggest sizing down one from you CP size/ MMM/SLP size. I have a pair of slipons from last year bought on sale that are a size too big. As such have not worn.


Agree, 42 CP's and 41 Buttero's  there nice

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread