your government charges that, not any store.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 2/18/16 at 1:36am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 3062post #45916 of 512755/29/16 at 10:27pmpost #45917 of 512755/30/16 at 1:06am
Morning all! Just a quick note to inform you of our preview sale, which is now online.
Link to the exclusive sale below:
Code is SPRING30VIP for 30% off anything in these categories.
O/spost #45918 of 512755/30/16 at 1:28ampost #45919 of 512755/30/16 at 6:46ampost #45920 of 512755/30/16 at 7:40ampost #45921 of 512755/30/16 at 7:49ampost #45922 of 512755/30/16 at 8:27ampost #45923 of 512755/30/16 at 8:50am
Its not the store or brand/label. Its where the merchandise is actually made.. Common Projects are made in Italy.
If I buy them (being based in Canada) from a US or EU retailer. Its merchants retail/sale cost + 18% duty (that is the federal rate). Than my provincial/state rate of 13% applies ontop of that total (retail+duty).
If you are getting items from Canada shipped to US. There should be no duty unless its accessed on your end/state or federal. The prices listed in CAD already include the duty they paid to get them into the country and put them for sale.
However, I believe the USA has $800 limit of import free of duty per transaction.
Hope this helps a bit.post #45924 of 512755/30/16 at 8:55ampost #45925 of 512755/30/16 at 9:14ampost #45926 of 512755/30/16 at 1:14pm
For a limited time only, please enjoy an extra 10% off currently published sale prices.
To take advantage of this offer, please use coupon code EXTRA10 during checkout.
*Please note, this code stacks with our extant private sale codes.
For more details, please subscribe to our mailing list:
For any inquiries, please email us at:
-post #45927 of 512755/30/16 at 2:14pmpost #45928 of 512755/30/16 at 2:26pmpost #45929 of 512755/30/16 at 2:52pm
Every time you shop with PayPal & PayPal Credit.* Pair this offer with existing credit card perks to increase your rewards. Earn 2% cash back on up to $1,000 of eligible purchases from June 1–June 24th 2016. See Terms
*PayPal Credit is subject to credit approval as determined by the lender, Comenity Capital Bank.
2% Cash Back Offer TermsEligible PayPal members can receive 2% cash back when they activate this offer, and make eligible purchases using PayPal online, anywhere PayPal is accepted (“Offer”). Offer begins June 1, 2016 and ends on June 24th, 2016 (“Promotional Period”). Maximum amount of cash back allowed under this Offer is $20 USD.
In order to receive this Offer you must: a) have a U.S. PayPal account in good standing, b) receive an email from PayPal inviting you to participate in the Offer, and c) after activating the offer, complete online purchases using PayPal during the Promotional Period. You will receive an email on or around July 10, 2016 letting you know that the 2% (max 2% of your combined purchase total throughout the Promotional Period) has been transferred into your PayPal account. The recipients PayPal account must be in good standing at the time the funds are transferred. Any returns completed prior to payout, will result in the transaction total not being included when determining the 2% cash back amount to be paid out to eligible members.
Excluded transactions from the Offer include but are not limited to the following: gift certificate payments, purchases of gift cards, all send money transactions, PayPal Credit transactions not completed from within the PayPal Wallet and PayPal Extras MasterCard/eBay MasterCard payments not made through your PayPal account. Offer valid in the continental U.S. and cannot be transferred or combined with any other promotion code, coupon, Offer or discount and may not be redeemed for cash.
PayPal reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify this Offer in part or in its entirety at any time without notice, for any reason in their sole discretion.
Every time you shop with PayPal & PayPal Credit.* Pair this offer
with existing credit card perks to increase your rewards.
Earn 2% cash back on up to $1,000 of eligible purchases from June 1–June 24th 2016. See Termspost #45930 of 512755/30/16 at 6:18pm
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 41 seconds ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 19 minutes ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 21 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 22 minutes ago
- › Recommendation as to which Oxford shoe to purchase: CH vs Florsheim 22 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 26 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...