Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 2/18/16 at 1:36am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 3051post #45752 of 515405/22/16 at 6:13ampost #45753 of 515405/22/16 at 10:01ampost #45754 of 515405/22/16 at 11:10amThread Starterpost #45755 of 515405/22/16 at 11:50am
Our SS16 pre-sale has begun, exclusive to forum members and mailing list subscribers.
Please enjoy 30% off store-wide [some exclusions apply].
To take advantage of this offer, use code PRE30 during checkout.
Sale goes public this week.
For any inquiries, please email us at:
-post #45756 of 515405/22/16 at 1:20pmpost #45757 of 515405/22/16 at 1:22pmThread Starterpost #45758 of 515405/22/16 at 2:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by MrPorterBot
Stock is pretty good, they have a huge stockroom and keep running back and forth to fill emptied spaces on the racks.
The place is pretty huge, which makes choosing where to go a little confusing. My biggest problem was people were shoving things in there bags to think about later, so the selection is pretty grim during times, where stuff might come back to the racks if you wait an hour or so.
I got a Visvim suede bomber, Visvim boots, and an Undercover varsity, all 80% off.
I really wanted to go home with some Junya but others my size got to them before me
Saw lots of Junya collabs, Ganryu, Sunspel, CDG Shirt + Homme (didn't notice any Play but I may have missed it)
When I left around 11 it was at least 300 people, sun was pretty bad too
gonna need you to post some pics heh ;Ppost #45759 of 515405/22/16 at 8:25pmToday was the last day of the CdG/DSM sale. Originally supposed to end tomorrow, but they cut the schedule by a day because things moved quickly. Some additional reductions today: all trousers $50 and all footwear (what little remained) was 90% off. There was a long line to get in throughout the day. I waited 90 minutes mid-afternoon. Truly an epic sale. But I am happy it's over.post #45760 of 515405/23/16 at 1:21pm
bally spring summer salepost #45761 of 515405/23/16 at 2:06pmpost #45762 of 515405/23/16 at 2:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by bry2000
Today was the last day of the CdG/DSM sale. Originally supposed to end tomorrow, but they cut the schedule by a day because things moved quickly. Some additional reductions today: all trousers $50 and all footwear (what little remained) was 90% off. There was a long line to get in throughout the day. I waited 90 minutes mid-afternoon. Truly an epic sale. But I am happy it's over.
this is my first time hearing of this sample sale. does dsm/cdq have this sample sale annually?
and was there any visvim pieces to be had at good prices?post #45763 of 515405/23/16 at 2:42pmThread Starterpost #45764 of 515405/23/16 at 2:43pmThread Starterpost #45765 of 515405/23/16 at 2:45pm
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 2 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 2 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 12 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 22 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 37 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 52 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 55 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...