or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 3006

post #45076 of 50660
Anywhere have a nice ecru or natural linen shop coat? For EU50
post #45077 of 50660

Or, like ... two of those?

post #45078 of 50660
post #45079 of 50660
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambyance View Post
 

https://www.revivemi.com/collections/sale

TAKE40

40% off


didn't like anything from that section, but good looks.  Rafs are a steal for those interested. 

post #45080 of 50660
post #45081 of 50660
post #45082 of 50660
Frances May pdx:

WE ARE 8!
And celebrating with 25% off in-store and online

Friday, April 22nd 12:01AM PST - Sunday, April 24th 11:59PM PST.
This is the only time of year when we don't have "exclusions"...so take advantage.
LOCAL PERK: Portlanders can select "In-Store Pick Up" to shop from home and pick up items at your convenience.
Sorry, no price adjustments or holds. Swim, jewelry and intimates are FINAL SALE.

ENTER DISCOUNT CODE: 8ISGREAT
post #45083 of 50660
Thread Starter 

www.levis.com code TICKTOCK

 

post #45084 of 50660
Quote:
Originally Posted by eglbc View Post

Frances May pdx:

WE ARE 8!
And celebrating with 25% off in-store and online

Friday, April 22nd 12:01AM PST - Sunday, April 24th 11:59PM PST.
This is the only time of year when we don't have "exclusions"...so take advantage.
LOCAL PERK: Portlanders can select "In-Store Pick Up" to shop from home and pick up items at your convenience.
Sorry, no price adjustments or holds. Swim, jewelry and intimates are FINAL SALE.

ENTER DISCOUNT CODE: 8ISGREAT

For those like myself that didn't notice, the code is not active until Friday after midnight PST.
post #45085 of 50660
SPRING20 for 20% off at End

www.endCLOTHING.com

Probably a long list of exclusions though.
Edited by OccultaVexillum - 4/20/16 at 11:46am
post #45086 of 50660
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

SPRING20 for 20% off at End

www.end.com

Probably a long list of exclusions though.

 

lol you messed up that hyperlink

 

I want to look fresh for other fuccbois not donate to starving kids

post #45087 of 50660
Any reason that the VAT excluded price on End is the same as VAT included price for continental EU stories? Does UK apply VAT exclusively versus inclusively of price?

Just curious~
post #45088 of 50660
Quote:
Originally Posted by keykoo View Post

Any reason that the VAT excluded price on End is the same as VAT included price for continental EU stories? Does UK apply VAT exclusively versus inclusively of price?

Just curious~

That sucks. Some stuff is more expensive than normal US prices now. Not really a sale since they added the 20% back into the price before the code is applied. A few excluded items still look to have vat deducted prices.

post #45089 of 50660
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariokartfever View Post
 

 

lol you messed up that hyperlink

 

I want to look fresh for other fuccbois not donate to starving kids

Ha, fixed.

 

as far as VAT, it looks fine to me. End has never charged vat that I remember, most things are cheaper on End than at US sites at full retail. Are you guys on the US version?

post #45090 of 50660
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post
 

Ha, fixed.

 

as far as VAT, it looks fine to me. End has never charged vat that I remember, most things are cheaper on End than at US sites at full retail. Are you guys on the US version?

I can only remember the price of qasas and adidas raf simons. On the euro site, qasas are $325, on the US site they are $409. Raf Stan Smiths used to be $325ish, on the US site they are $399, or US retail.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread