or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2997

post #44941 of 50787
Quote:
Originally Posted by brobinso View Post

Thanks! Picked up a couple pairs of new balance as well to get free shipping. Now let's see how it goes with duty.

As long as it was under $800 you should be good. But let us know if your carrier still tries to gouge you with a "service" fee or the like.
post #44942 of 50787
Quote:
Originally Posted by whorishconsumer View Post


As long as it was under $800 you should be good. But let us know if your carrier still tries to gouge you with a "service" fee or the like.

I'm curious if there will be an influx in the carrier fees.

post #44943 of 50787
Not really a sales alert, but I saw these Butteros at Marshalls for under $200.



post #44944 of 50787

so ecole is legit? was gonna pull the trigger on some JE

post #44945 of 50787
Yes. It's legit.
post #44946 of 50787
If someone bought that Margiela duffle bag from Spence and doesn't want it on arrival, let me know. PS any Yoox codes? Looks like bonus kicker on checkout expired.
post #44947 of 50787

Sign up again  for 15%?

post #44948 of 50787

Code "baggedout" will get you 25% off Filson right now.   We're overstocked on them, and need some room.    If you drop by the shop, just ask us, and we'll throw the discount on for you.

post #44949 of 50787
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambyance View Post
 

i actually ended up getting some geller jeans... $100 shipped. thats a deal if you ask me haha

hope it fits (sz 34)

were they the 5 year fade?

 

let me know if they don't work out and I'll buy them off you 

post #44950 of 50787
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeJeremy View Post
Subnav  

Code "baggedout" will get you 25% off Filson right now.   We're overstocked on them, and need some room.    If you drop by the shop, just ask us, and we'll throw the discount on for you.


I travel with a Filson duffel for 6-7 years, everybody should at least get one

post #44951 of 50787

If anyone is interested Boggi is offering an additional 30% off the already discounted SS15 collection with the code SS15OFF. Link to the collection here: (https://shop.boggi.com/categoria-prodotto/saldi-outlet/?utm_source=Ecom_NL&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=Promo_Spring15_IT).

post #44952 of 50787
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylexchangemtl View Post
 


I travel with a Filson duffel for 6-7 years, everybody should at least get one

 

http://standardandstrange.com/collections/filson/products/small-duffle-bag-70220-otter-green

 

As a "weekend in the country" bag, the Filson duffel is pretty unbeatable.  Yes, at this point, it is a bit of a cliche, but you are spending a weekend in the country, and one of my all leather bags would probably not cut it and well for something that you can sling around and not worry about getting busted. 

post #44953 of 50787
Regarding Ecole sale, does the $50 credit for signing up only apply to full price items? Think I'm buy a few things but just wanted to see if I could even use the credit for the sale items.
post #44954 of 50787
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severisth View Post

Regarding Ecole sale, does the $50 credit for signing up only apply to full price items? Think I'm buy a few things but just wanted to see if I could even use the credit for the sale items.

I didn't buy anything, but I took it all the way to checkout, and it seemd to work on sale items.  I suppose that you'd have to check to find out...

post #44955 of 50787
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

I didn't buy anything, but I took it all the way to checkout, and it seemd to work on sale items.  I suppose that you'd have to check to find out...

Should have clarified, I tried a few times and for each item I clicked on that was on sale it said "Credits do not apply for this item," and I tried lots of different stuff from different brands; but thought I had seen earlier that people had been able to use the credit on sale items, so was a bit confused
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread