Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 2/18/16 at 1:36am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2995post #44911 of 513084/8/16 at 3:22amThanks guys, that's a lot of positive replies for the W+H sneakers. I'll pick up some W+H or CP sneakers - whichever goes on sale next. I took my CPs to Europe recently for a couple of weeks, beat them up via usual travel stuff, and they're still looking good - so I'm personally quite happy with them. If W+H holds up as well (and are as comfortable), I'll be happy.post #44912 of 513084/8/16 at 3:24ampost #44913 of 513084/8/16 at 5:51amQuote:Originally Posted by ebayhtl
Thanks guys, that's a lot of positive replies for the W+H sneakers. I'll pick up some W+H or CP sneakers - whichever goes on sale next. I took my CPs to Europe recently for a couple of weeks, beat them up via usual travel stuff, and they're still looking good - so I'm personally quite happy with them. If W+H holds up as well (and are as comfortable), I'll be happy.
Club Monaco in HK carries W+H if you wanna try them on. At least, last I checked.post #44914 of 513084/8/16 at 6:21am
Here is a farfetch referral link. You get a $50 gift card after a $250 purchase. It's a good deal with the 10% promo and when/if they are running free shipping. I don't get anything from it, it is just for friends.
Here is the matches $75 off $300 link. I think I may be blocked. I sent to another member and they couldn't redeem.post #44915 of 513084/8/16 at 7:20amQuote:Originally Posted by Ritchee
East Dane carries Filson and they're having a sale right now. Whether they have what you want or the promo will work is another story.
If you bump that up to $300 you can get $100 off with BCSP15.post #44916 of 513084/8/16 at 8:09ampost #44917 of 513084/8/16 at 8:12ampost #44918 of 513084/8/16 at 11:53ampost #44919 of 513084/8/16 at 12:01pmwww.ecole.me has a bunch of stuff reduced (ervell, geller, siki etc).
Their website is a pain in the ass but maybe worth a look. It's in the "Prixe Fixe" link/section. I don't know if they still require referrals (I don't think so) but if so send me a pm (assuming that's OK with Fok, I don't think there's any benefit for me).post #44920 of 513084/8/16 at 12:42pmpost #44921 of 513084/8/16 at 1:08pmpost #44922 of 513084/8/16 at 1:11pm
I just wanted to note that a kind soul took me up on this and made it happen. Twas enough to tip me on a linen Inis Meain pub jacket I'd been fence sitting on for ages.
I love the SF community
ps I should add the voucher was stackable with the USAFREE shipping code that Matches has too - I just put in both and viola.
Edited by razl - 4/8/16 at 2:03pmpost #44923 of 513084/8/16 at 1:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by DaVinci
spence has some very cheap prices on margielas right now. There is also a 10% code to use. high top velcros, degrades. I acquired both for $230 a piece shipped to the US.
10% code: MM70PETLD
I've been lurking the forum unregistered for a while. Now I had to register to say Thank You, I picked up the waxed blazer I've been eyeing for quite some time.post #44924 of 513084/8/16 at 1:38pmpost #44925 of 513084/8/16 at 5:24pm
I just bought a Robert Geller Blue Grey Bleached Crew Neck from Ecole that was listed at $150 (down from $270), but while reviewing my order it was broken down like this:
*my Credit Card*: $100
Ecole Credit: $50
which I thought was weird, so I go to my Credit Card account and sure enough I was only charged $100
so I was given $50 Ecole Credit despite never having visited that website before???
not that I am complaining, just thought it was weird.
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 20 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 23 minutes ago
- › Tonello Black velvet stretch blazer - Size EU 48 - Reg $730 28 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 33 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 36 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 46 minutes ago
- › NWT RLPL "Chester" Navy Light Down Vest, Size S, Filling 90%... 1 hour ago
- › Richard James Navy Seishin Slim-Fit Brushed Cotton Twill Suit. 38R.... 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...