or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2982

post #44716 of 49440
Quote:
Originally Posted by actiontime View Post
 

It should be active, they just say use it before Monday:

Celebrate the long weekend with £30 off when you spend £150 or more*. Enter code 30OFF at the checkout before midnight on Monday (BST) to redeem your discount.

Just tried it and it didn't work. Strange.. unless there are exclusions.

post #44717 of 49440

25% off code for "select" items at opumo

 

probably nothing you want

 

http://www.opumo.com/us/easter-sale.html

post #44718 of 49440

25% off at hypebeast with some exclusions

 

http://hbx.com/

post #44719 of 49440
Quote:
Originally Posted by actiontime View Post
Subnav  

Oki-ni 

£30 off when you spend £150 code: 30OFF


Thx, just used it

post #44720 of 49440
can't remember what it was specifically (maybe duty fees?), but i remember that there seems to be some hesitation when ordering from oki-ni

why is that?
post #44721 of 49440
Quote:
Originally Posted by masshi View Post

can't remember what it was specifically (maybe duty fees?), but i remember that there seems to be some hesitation when ordering from oki-ni

why is that?

I've ordered a few times off Oki-Ni before and haven't had any problems. They used to have this system where you had to email them after purchasing for them to manually refund VAT. If it was a big enough purchase, you would also have to email them a photo of your ID and some kind of official piece of mail (showing that you indeed live at that address). I think some members years ago had problems with that, but AFAIK the system is automated now.
post #44722 of 49440
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylexchangemtl View Post
 


Thx, just used it


How did you get it to work? This is what I am seeing:

post #44723 of 49440
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethj View Post

How did you get it to work? This is what I am seeing:

CPs are usually excluded.
post #44724 of 49440
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post


CPs are usually excluded.

 

Ah thanks I figured it might be an exclusion issue. Wish they'd specify.

 

Thanks!

post #44725 of 49440

.

post #44726 of 49440
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post


I've ordered a few times off Oki-Ni before and haven't had any problems. They used to have this system where you had to email them after purchasing for them to manually refund VAT. If it was a big enough purchase, you would also have to email them a photo of your ID and some kind of official piece of mail (showing that you indeed live at that address). I think some members years ago had problems with that, but AFAIK the system is automated now.

 

They started removing vat automatically a few months ago. They dont mark packages down and you would have to pay duties if over $200, but now that mark is $800.

post #44727 of 49440
10% off at Notre this weekend.
post #44728 of 49440
The corner friends and family never forget
post #44729 of 49440

FLASH SALE

Spice up your spring/summer wardrobe with our Easter Flash Sale! We now offer 20% OFF on new collections from Norse Projects, Han Kjøbenhavn, Etudes Studio, The North Face and Our Legacy. This promo is valid for a limited time only until Tuesday 29th of March.


Use the code: HAPPYEASTER during checkout to claim your discount.

 

http://www.thehuntingensemble.nl/

post #44730 of 49440

15% off at the Bureau with code EASTER2016

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread