Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 2/18/16 at 1:36am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2958post #44357 of 515422/10/16 at 10:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by rexet
I bought this one during the black friday, I can't be happier :
That bag looks awesome! Mind sharing how much you paid?
Is it really 100% leather including leather lining? Would you mind sharing more about it?
Excellent. Out of stock now, but super tempting.post #44358 of 515422/10/16 at 11:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by confab
Pistol Lake currently have 25% off selected stock including some nice terrycloth sweats.
I've been looking for a nice 100% cotton USA made full-zip hoodie in heather grey and some matching sweat pants.
How does Pistol Lake product compare to others in terms of fabric and construction quality?
I've not heard of them before.
Thanks!post #44359 of 515422/10/16 at 11:57pmQuote:The only piece I own by them is a pair of French terry sweatpants. The quality is excellent and the fabric is really nice (though quite loose and drapey). I've owned mine for about 6 months and so far no issues with construction. The only issue I've had is that the elastic waistband is only stitched into its casing at the rear, so it can occasionally twist around on itself. It takes a couple minutes of twiddling to straighten it back out.
They're certainly much higher quality than my fast fashion Uniqlo sweats. I would compare them to a budget, less fashion forward version of labels like Reigning Champ: classic basics with low-key styling and solid attention to detail.
I would expect to pay $100+ retail for sweatpants of this quality; I think at this price you won't find better value for money.
Edited by confab - 2/11/16 at 1:27ampost #44360 of 515422/11/16 at 12:33ampost #44361 of 515422/11/16 at 1:11amQuote:Thank you.
Calabrese 1924 is a small italian manufacture specialised in crafting men accesories mainly ties and pocket square. But they also carry a small line of bags.
Everything is made by hand with a lot of love in Naples. I got 30% on the bag during the BF meaining I paid 413€ ($470). At the original price it was already a good deal but after the discount it was a steal. The bag is 100% leather including the lining. The construction is top notch and the leather really nice.
The bag is a little bit bigger than I expected. I think this is the very size limit to still be able to carry it with the two small handles when the bag is full. No should strap is provided (I guess they made a mistake in the description since I don't see how it could attach to the bag).post #44362 of 515422/11/16 at 5:30ampost #44363 of 515422/11/16 at 7:51ampost #44364 of 515422/11/16 at 8:31ampost #44365 of 515422/11/16 at 8:52amThread Starterpost #44366 of 515422/11/16 at 9:59ampost #44367 of 515422/11/16 at 2:27pmpost #44368 of 515422/11/16 at 3:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by exexpat
Some Lanvin, Herschel and other bits left
Codes EXTRA20 and LOVE may or may not work...
Damn shipping a pair of shoes to the US is 39 Euros.post #44369 of 515422/11/16 at 3:30pmpost #44370 of 515422/11/16 at 3:37pm
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › The Look goes on... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones Pembroke Tan Scotch Country Grain - Size 9UK/10USA. 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 6 minutes ago
- › Building a DIY studio for Clothing Photography 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...