or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2958

post #44356 of 49354

mr porter has a discount code?

post #44357 of 49354
Pistol Lake currently have 25% off selected stock including some nice terrycloth sweats.

http://http://www.pistollake.com/
post #44358 of 49354
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexet View Post


I bought this one during the black friday, I can't be happier :
http://www.zampadigallina.com/sac-de-voyage-en-cuir-calabrese-1924-8989493.htm

 

That bag looks awesome!  Mind sharing how much you paid?

 

Is it really 100% leather including leather lining?  Would you mind sharing more about it?

 

Excellent.  Out of stock now, but super tempting.

post #44359 of 49354
Quote:
Originally Posted by confab View Post

Pistol Lake currently have 25% off selected stock including some nice terrycloth sweats.

http://http://www.pistollake.com/

 

I've been looking for a nice 100% cotton USA made full-zip hoodie in heather grey and some matching sweat pants.

 

How does Pistol Lake product compare to others in terms of fabric and construction quality?

 

I've not heard of them before.

 

Thanks!

post #44360 of 49354
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman3520 View Post

I've been looking for a nice 100% cotton USA made full-zip hoodie in heather grey and some matching sweat pants.

How does Pistol Lake product compare to others in terms of fabric and construction quality?

I've not heard of them before.

Thanks!
The only piece I own by them is a pair of French terry sweatpants. The quality is excellent and the fabric is really nice (though quite loose and drapey). I've owned mine for about 6 months and so far no issues with construction. The only issue I've had is that the elastic waistband is only stitched into its casing at the rear, so it can occasionally twist around on itself. It takes a couple minutes of twiddling to straighten it back out.

They're certainly much higher quality than my fast fashion Uniqlo sweats. I would compare them to a budget, less fashion forward version of labels like Reigning Champ: classic basics with low-key styling and solid attention to detail.

I would expect to pay $100+ retail for sweatpants of this quality; I think at this price you won't find better value for money.
Edited by confab - 2/11/16 at 1:27am
post #44361 of 49354
Unionmade additional 20% off with code EXTRA20
post #44362 of 49354
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman3520 View Post

That bag looks awesome!  Mind sharing how much you paid?

Is it really 100% leather including leather lining?  Would you mind sharing more about it?

Excellent.  Out of stock now, but super tempting.
Thank you.
Calabrese 1924 is a small italian manufacture specialised in crafting men accesories mainly ties and pocket square. But they also carry a small line of bags.
Everything is made by hand with a lot of love in Naples. I got 30% on the bag during the BF meaining I paid 413€ ($470). At the original price it was already a good deal but after the discount it was a steal. The bag is 100% leather including the lining. The construction is top notch and the leather really nice.
The bag is a little bit bigger than I expected. I think this is the very size limit to still be able to carry it with the two small handles when the bag is full. No should strap is provided (I guess they made a mistake in the description since I don't see how it could attach to the bag).
post #44363 of 49354

http://www.firmamentberlin.com/brands/visvim.html

 

Tiny amount but 30% off visvim at firmament with code 'CUBISM' until sunday

post #44364 of 49354
Quote:
Originally Posted by exexpat View Post
 

http://www.firmamentberlin.com/brands/visvim.html

 

Tiny amount but 30% off visvim at firmament with code 'CUBISM' until sunday

 

muchas gracias - just picked up a long-desired F.I.L. scented candle. cheers

post #44365 of 49354

http://www.runin2.com/en/208-Man?id_category=208&n=240

 

Some Lanvin, Herschel and other bits left

 

Codes EXTRA20 and LOVE may or may not work...

post #44366 of 49354
Thread Starter 
https://shopacrimony.com/sale - Extra 40% off "SALE" thru Thursday / code: 40MORE
post #44367 of 49354
Finally dropped: Unionmade extra 20% off sale items with EXTRA20
post #44368 of 49354
post #44369 of 49354
Quote:
Originally Posted by exexpat View Post

http://www.runin2.com/en/208-Man?id_category=208&n=240

Some Lanvin, Herschel and other bits left

Codes EXTRA20 and LOVE may or may not work...

Damn shipping a pair of shoes to the US is 39 Euros.
post #44370 of 49354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbaland View Post


Damn shipping a pair of shoes to the US is 39 Euros.

 

Still cheaper, although not difficult, than MrP US>UK at 55USD!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread