Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2952

post #44266 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaVinci View Post
 

It will typically go 90% then 90% + 50% off remaining sale.

Thank you. 

post #44267 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqwayne93 View Post

Thank you. 

pm me, I'll have the factory make you some free samples
post #44268 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regg View Post


pm me, I'll have the factory make you some free samples

Mr. Porter did for the last sale okay... Don't need to be mean about it guys =( 

post #44269 of 51580
mrporter had 20% off items that were a max of 60% off
post #44270 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqwayne93 View Post

Will thecorner go beyond 80% off with a discount code in the future? Not very familiar with the site, and Im tempted by some National Standard sneakers. Also, anyone have experience with C.B. made in Italy? Can't seem to dig up any reviews or details about fit. 

Oh come on.
post #44271 of 51580
If you use the code suckmyballz you get $50 in cash for every $25 purchase
post #44272 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post

If you use the code suckmyballz you get $50 in cash for every $25 purchase

expired

post #44273 of 51580
no worries the next one gets you a blow job from a french customer service rep, $75 in penny stocks and an autographed messi soccer card when you spend $10
post #44274 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post

no worries the next one gets you a blow job from a french customer service rep, $75 in penny stocks and an autographed messi soccer card when you spend $10

i got an italian customer service rep instead. what gives? i demand a full refund for this injustice! and a 50% off code i can use on whatever i want! or else you'll never see a penny of my hard earned money ever again!
post #44275 of 51580
On an unrelated note, some markdowns at http://needsupply.com/mens/sale
post #44276 of 51580
ugh how am i ever gonna afford that rick shearling if it doesn't go to 80% off frown.gif

http://www.thecorner.com/us/men/leather-outerwear_cod59141337cn.html
post #44277 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regg View Post

mrporter had 20% off items that were a max of 60% off

They also had 80% off some items. But I agree that the previous sales were better.
post #44278 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppllzz View Post

ugh how am i ever gonna afford that rick shearling if it doesn't go to 80% off frown.gif

http://www.thecorner.com/us/men/leather-outerwear_cod59141337cn.html

i got the shearling intarsia on the bay for 700
post #44279 of 51580
post #44280 of 51580
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread