or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2886

post #43276 of 49353
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

@Regg

No idea tbh. Fifty two is the Geller showroom obviously (and some other brands too) but I don't know if this has ever been done by them before or anything else. But I would guess all of the good stuff would be gone pretty quick as Geller doesn't exactly have tons of stock anyway, they might not even have 52's and 50's if it's a true sample sale. Im sure some people here have been to the showroom before though, it's probably where the Geller buys are done so maybe @gdl203, @conceptual 4est, or even @melonadejello & @artishard116 might know more

Am i correct in reading the flyer that it would just be the CP x RG footwear?
post #43277 of 49353

http://havenshop.ca/

20% off FW15

HOLIDAY20

til 12/17

 

they just released their inhouse brand CYPRESS 2nd collection

cool stuff

post #43278 of 49353
Thread Starter 

If you buy 5 things directly from Aero that they have in stock, (any price, so like, a jacket and 5 socks) you get 10% off and free shipping from the UK.  Ended up a lot less expensive than through Thuirston Bros.  Got an Aero Type III steerhide jacket (I think that it may have originally been made for me), for about $750.  About as good a deal as you are likely to get on that level of jacket. 

 

Until Dec 22.  A lot of stuff still on offer: http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/products.php?cat=salerv

post #43279 of 49353

http://www.notre-shop.com/

30% off 

HOLIDAY

ends 12/25

post #43280 of 49353
Fiftytwo sale underwhelming. No geller clothing. Cp collabs but no chelsea boots other than a worn pair in the old black gray style. Some lace up shoes with the strap and the camo slip ons, all $200 which isn't bad. Didn't look at the other brands too closely. The other sneaker brand was priced between 120 and 200 or 220 I believe
post #43281 of 49353
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambyance View Post
 

http://www.notre-shop.com/

30% off 

HOLIDAY

ends 12/25

 

Came here to post this. Works on Vibergs. Also a decent selection of Barbour outwear on sale going for <$200 with this code. 


Edited by Mariokartfever - 12/17/15 at 9:59am
post #43282 of 49353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariokartfever View Post
 

 

Came here to post this. Works on Vibergs. Also a decent selection of Barbour outwear on sale going for <$200 with this code. 

 

The email explicitly says not valid on Viberg.  Not sure if your order would get cancelled or not.

post #43283 of 49353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regg View Post

Fiftytwo sale underwhelming. No geller clothing. Cp collabs but no chelsea boots other than a worn pair in the old black gray style. Some lace up shoes with the strap and the camo slip ons, all $200 which isn't bad. Didn't look at the other brands too closely. The other sneaker brand was priced between 120 and 200 or 220 I believe

The current oxfords with the straps/belt around them?
post #43284 of 49353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariokartfever View Post
 

 

Came here to post this. Works on Vibergs. Also a decent selection of Barbour outwear on sale going for <$200 with this code. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlchau View Post
 

 

The email explicitly says not valid on Viberg. ...

 

Indeed, still thought it worth a shot. but doesnt work anymore on the black moose boots, haven't tried adding any others

post #43285 of 49353
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlchau View Post
 

 

The email explicitly says not valid on Viberg.  Not sure if your order would get cancelled or not.

 

Didn't actually order, I'm just retarded and can't read. Edited my post. 

post #43286 of 49353
Were the common projects Chelsea boots in stock when the code dropped at notre?
post #43287 of 49353
Quote:
Originally Posted by wurlwyde View Post

Were the common projects Chelsea boots in stock when the code dropped at notre?

no, they've been oos for a while.
post #43288 of 49353
Thank you.
post #43289 of 49353
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

www.tres-bien.com

PRE-SALE-ZEAWY

25% off

 

thanks for posting this, was able to get some CPs

post #43290 of 49353

Not sure if anyone has pointed this out but there are 2 more pairs of Black Hender Scheme Industrial 04s (vans replicas) on East Dane for like $280 shipped. Sizes 5 and 6.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread