or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2866

post #42976 of 50850
Nope! J.Crew says "This item is excluded from all promotional discounts" when you put Alden 405s in your 'shopping bag'
post #42977 of 50850
Quote:
Originally Posted by broken_oracle View Post

Nope! J.Crew says "This item is excluded from all promotional discounts" when you put Alden 405s in your 'shopping bag'

It depends on the make you're looking for. With rare exceptions, such as a J. Crew code accidentally applying to third party items, standard Alden makes aren't allowed to go on sale. Sometimes non-standard makes go on sale, but that depends on the store.
post #42978 of 50850
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaozedong View Post

When you exchange for a different size on Yoox, they supposedly hold the other size for you until the return arrives

Thanks for the advice guys. Yeah the thing that complicates things too is that the jacket is listed twice separately so the exchange system doesn't even offer the option to hold it for me. Since the old one I bought only has M and L listed but the new one has an S. Really weird and frustrating lol.

The flaw is that the shoulder one one side of the jacket doesn't lay flush against my shoulder. The way the pattern was cut or how the back and front panels were stitched together just isn't straight from the collar to the shoulder seam.
post #42979 of 50850
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post


It depends on the make you're looking for. With rare exceptions, such as a J. Crew code accidentally applying to third party items, standard Alden makes aren't allowed to go on sale. Sometimes non-standard makes go on sale, but that depends on the store.


How I got mine

 

GL

post #42980 of 50850
I've been staying out of here during the sales but realize I need a few things and don't feel like going through the last 9 pages, so..... Can anybody tell me any spots that have Aesop and/or Baxter on sale? Pref east coast stores
post #42981 of 50850
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

I've been staying out of here during the sales but realize I need a few things and don't feel like going through the last 9 pages, so..... Can anybody tell me any spots that have Aesop and/or Baxter on sale? Pref east coast stores

Theres a store (mrp i think) that has a baxter kit on sale and it even comes with a want washbag.
post #42982 of 50850
Thanks, I'm just looking for both of their deodorant but just found an email and Baxter has 25% off their web store. Still need Aesop though.

HOLIDAY25 for 25% off at Baxter of California.
post #42983 of 50850
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

Thanks, I'm just looking for both of their deodorant but just found an email and Baxter has 25% off their web store. Still need Aesop though.

HOLIDAY25 for 25% off at Baxter of California.

if there is a sale on aesop products please let me know!
post #42984 of 50850
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

Thanks, I'm just looking for both of their deodorant but just found an email and Baxter has 25% off their web store. Still need Aesop though.

HOLIDAY25 for 25% off at Baxter of California.

www.Needsupply.com code is NEWTHREAD and takes 15% off. addicted to the mouthwash myself. is the deoderant worth it?

post #42985 of 50850
Feel like trying a new shave cream. Recs? I've used Trumper violet shave cream, Aesop's neroli and Baxter's
post #42986 of 50850
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

Feel like trying a new shave cream. Recs? I've used Trumper violet shave cream, Aesop's neroli and Baxter's

Taylor of Old Bond. Sandlewood, Grapefruit and Avocado are all great.
post #42987 of 50850
anyone know how long the Tres Bien sale is on for?
post #42988 of 50850
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post

It depends on the make you're looking for. With rare exceptions, such as a J. Crew code accidentally applying to third party items, standard Alden makes aren't allowed to go on sale. Sometimes non-standard makes go on sale, but that depends on the store.

Got my Alden 405's and longwings for 40% off the last time J.Crew made such a mistake.
post #42989 of 50850
$10 off order of $75 @ Uniqlo

Code is MorR67CS7SYY
post #42990 of 50850
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.invincible View Post

if there is a sale on aesop products please let me know!

There's 20% off Aesop on Mankind right now. 25% if you've purchased from them before and are on their email list.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread