Notre does 30% CP's. The best deal I got so far was Barneys for 40%.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 2/18/16 at 1:36am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2854post #42797 of 5079011/25/15 at 8:59ampost #42798 of 5079011/25/15 at 9:00ampost #42799 of 5079011/25/15 at 9:01amQuote:Originally Posted by DaVinci
Notre Shop has 30% off with code: Black Friday.
Rooney shop and notre shop discounts work on common projects for the guy that was looking for them discoutned
SNS has some really good deals on Y-3 and Raf Simons this morning. When you buy 2 items there is an additional 25% off. Stan Smiths are $147, Retro Boosts $150, Desert boots as low as $126, Blue qasas $178.
how do you get the deal?post #42800 of 5079011/25/15 at 9:07amThe Self Edge "Let's Drink!" SALE - This Weekend!
Here at Self Edge we like to find any reason to drink, and better yet, drink with our customers...
So this weekend we're running a LET'S DRINK sale on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. This will be the first and last time we're discounting anything this year. Come by the store and have a few beers with us and enjoy a 15% off sale on everything in the store. This is the largest discount percentage we've ever offered.
We'll have quite a few new shirts, jeans, jackets, leather accessories, silver jewelry, and more in the store just in time for the weekend from Iron Heart, 3sixteen, Lady White, Good Art, Mister Freedom, Flat Head, Strike Gold, Sugar Cane, Buzz Rickson (and William Gibson), John Lofgren, Stevenson, and more.
Come by and check out all the newest releases from every line we carry and restocks of all the jeans from all the brands which we stock. There's quite a bit of new product coming in daily and some will be going up in the online store over the next few days, some will be in-store only until after the weekend.
It's rare for us to have a blanket sale like this... Everything will be marked down 15% for three days so come by and have a drink and check out our new goods.
Self Edge Online Store Sale:
Starts 9am (PST) Friday, November 27th
Ends 9am (PST) Tuesday, December 1st
Sale in-store and online will be 15% off (excludes hems/repairs). Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 15% off everything in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Friday November 27th, the coupon code will be good until 9am (PST) Tuesday, December 1st.
Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases or to pre-purchase items which are not in our current stock.
Coupon Code for 15% off along with free shipping worldwide: LetsDrink2015
Shop Self Edge Onlinepost #42801 of 5079011/25/15 at 9:11ampost #42802 of 5079011/25/15 at 9:25ampost #42803 of 5079011/25/15 at 9:31ampost #42804 of 5079011/25/15 at 9:31amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by ambyance
topcashback, ebates, mrrebates, shopathome, fatwallet etc...
you can use something like this http://www.cashbackmonitor.com/ to search for best rebates
the rebates are electronic btw via paypal usually
eastdane, barneys, farfetch all have cashbacks. nice to use when chase or discover dont offer cb at those stores.
also, not sure if allowed, but PM me if you want referrals
No, not allowed. But, on a different note, we are moving towards a Styleforum cashback rebate system, perhaps as early as 2016, which will depend on your membership, reputation, posting, etc... and we will have a lot of fashion and other menswear retailers on the list.
Fok.post #42805 of 5079011/25/15 at 9:37ampost #42806 of 5079011/25/15 at 9:44ampost #42807 of 5079011/25/15 at 9:59ampost #42808 of 5079011/25/15 at 10:14ampost #42809 of 5079011/25/15 at 11:31ampost #42810 of 5079011/25/15 at 12:11pm
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 4 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 20 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 21 minutes ago
- › MILER Menswear - Official Affiliate Thread 22 minutes ago
- › ***SW&D Photography Thread*** 23 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 51 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 55 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...