or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2843

post #42631 of 49380
It doesn't work on permanent collection items. So probably certain sneakers.
post #42632 of 49380
Anyone seen Silent on sale yet?
post #42633 of 49380
Quote:
Originally Posted by eglbc View Post

Anyone seen Silent on sale yet?

Couple of things here: https://www.eastdane.com/silent-damir-doma-clothing/br/v=1/35188.htm?folderID=35188
post #42634 of 49380
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regg View Post


jeez and that thing is fucking boring as hell. but to each his own

 

It's really well built, has great inner divisions, and is very waterproof.  People like the minimalist and techy aspects of it, it's very characteristic of the Arc'Teryx Veilance aesthetic they're selling.  I wouldn't spend more than $350 for it, but then again they sold out pretty often at retail (i.e. the last year and a half... they finally ramped up production enough to meet demand).

post #42635 of 49380
great inner divisions
post #42636 of 49380
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post


Couple of things here: https://www.eastdane.com/silent-damir-doma-clothing/br/v=1/35188.htm?folderID=35188


Thanks, got the last XL tee @ 70% off. Is there any way to better browse sale items on East Dane? The good deals are never in the sale section, best way I've found so far is to just browse through designer specific pages once in a while, but someone must have it down to a science.

post #42637 of 49380
i should have picked up those fbts.

my size 8 sat there for two days straight. damn. damn.
post #42638 of 49380
anyone know how long that Carsonstreet code is good for?
post #42639 of 49380
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

www.maisonmargiela.com private sale has started.  40% off with code MMPRIVATE15



Code works except on the sneaker I want.

censored.gif
post #42640 of 49380
Gitman Vintage flash sale for 25% off at www.shopacrimony.com with code GIFTGITMAN
post #42641 of 49380
some yoox drops plus 15% off some items
post #42642 of 49380
Quote:
Originally Posted by singsong View Post


Thanks, got the last XL tee @ 70% off. Is there any way to better browse sale items on East Dane? The good deals are never in the sale section, best way I've found so far is to just browse through designer specific pages once in a while, but someone must have it down to a science.
-So if you add specific items that you are interested in to your Wish List or Favorites, East Dane, I believe, will notify you when there's a price change.
post #42643 of 49380
wow... got my order cancelled from carson cause of a "glitch" in inventory ... if one of ya'll picked up the fbt light brown in 10 and doesnt work out, let me know
post #42644 of 49380
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsoo24 View Post

wow... got my order cancelled from carson cause of a "glitch" in inventory ... if one of ya'll picked up the fbt light brown in 10 and doesnt work out, let me know

im happy to know that i wasnt the only one, but i ordered the 9 in light brown

post #42645 of 49380
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsoo24 View Post

wow... got my order cancelled from carson cause of a "glitch" in inventory ... if one of ya'll picked up the fbt light brown in 10 and doesnt work out, let me know

Their website is horrible. Every time I tried to scroll through the Visvim items, different items would pop up.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread