or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2842

post #42616 of 49354
Quote:
Originally Posted by skenney View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsoo24 View Post

yup 10 for me. if you a 10.5, 10 should work for you imo

 



Did you get the light brown, or the dark brown?

Earlier today both colorways said "only 1 left" for size 10, yet they both still say in stock.

light brown... stock isnt updating. try adding to cart
post #42617 of 49354

Unis http://www.unisnewyork.com/ is running a 25% off sale today and tomorrow.

 

post #42618 of 49354
haha this ivy lumber tech look from unis

post #42619 of 49354
Thread Starter 
post #42620 of 49354
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaozedong View Post

VIP40 for 40% off Carson Street Clothiers. Picked up a 20L... been wanting one of these for years


what's so great about them? i fell like my arcteryx veilance pack was a better choice for anyone 18+

post #42621 of 49354

Any kind US based souls offering to proxy for TheCorner? London based here.

post #42622 of 49354
Nice job on the Carson street post. I saw this too late. FBTs sold out.
post #42623 of 49354
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomatic View Post
 


what's so great about them? i fell like my arcteryx veilance pack was a better choice for anyone 18+

agreed. A backpack for $700 discount or not is crazy 

post #42624 of 49354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faster View Post

agreed. A backpack for $700 discount or not is crazy 

Yes, a $550 backpack is a much wiser choice.

http://veilance.arcteryx.com/product.aspx?language=EN&model=Nomin-Pack

Also a nice pack, don't get me wrong. I've just wanted a 20L for eight years or so.. when I was about 18 I guess hah. And now that I have the means, pulling the trigger was an easy choice.
post #42625 of 49354

People will just think it's a herschel bag.

post #42626 of 49354
Thread Starter 
post #42627 of 49354
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaozedong View Post

Yes, a $550 backpack is a much wiser choice.

http://veilance.arcteryx.com/product.aspx?language=EN&model=Nomin-Pack

jeez and that thing is fucking boring as hell. but to each his own
post #42628 of 49354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regg View Post

jeez and that thing is fucking boring as hell. but to each his own

Agreed. Where are the cool zippers and pockets? How would anyone even know how much i paid for the thing?
post #42629 of 49354
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post
 

www.maisonmargiela.com private sale has started.  40% off with code MMPRIVATE15

 

Does this only work on those items in that hyperlink? Couldn't get it to work on replicas.

post #42630 of 49354
Quote:
Originally Posted by minho View Post
 

Does this only work on those items in that hyperlink? Couldn't get it to work on replicas.

 

it worked for me on the sneakers. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread