25% off at the great divide: AW25
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 2/18/16 at 1:36am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2819post #42272 of 4946910/14/15 at 6:40amQuote:
Yeah you could say something along the lines of ... 'I could just return it, buy it again with the code and be done with it. It's simpler for both of us if you just refund the difference'. They don't need to know about the sleeves.post #42273 of 4946910/14/15 at 7:23ampost #42274 of 4946910/14/15 at 8:22amI tried to get a price adjustment but they refused! Great way to annoy your customers.
If they'd refunded the difference I'd have used it to buy something else in the sale, but now after a really frustrating experience with their customer services I feel more inclined to look elsewhere for other purchases.post #42275 of 4946910/14/15 at 8:34amQuote:
Probably will. Spent $400+, marked down (forgot to what), hit with $25.
Shipping was incredibly fast though. Used the free option and got my shit in 2 days. Too bad I ended up returning it so after return shipping I lost like $70.post #42276 of 4946910/14/15 at 8:47amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by MGCP
I tried to get a price adjustment but they refused! Great way to annoy your customers.
If they'd refunded the difference I'd have used it to buy something else in the sale, but now after a really frustrating experience with their customer services I feel more inclined to look elsewhere for other purchases.
End has notorioulsy bad customer service - their strength is in the breadth of their inventory - not in their CS. That said, their policy on price adjustments is specifically laid out:
The item I bought is now in sale, can I get the difference refunded?
As an online business our prices change in accordance with trends, customer demand and stock availability we are, therefore, unable to refund the difference in price when an item you have purchased goes into sale, although we do appreciate how frustrating this can be.
You can of course return the item for a full refund and then re-order the item at its markdown price, provided it is returned in accordance with our returns policy. Please note, we cannot guarantee that another customer won't purchase this item first.
and it's not fair to ding them on that, imo.post #42277 of 4946910/14/15 at 8:49ampost #42278 of 4946910/14/15 at 9:56ampost #42279 of 4946910/14/15 at 11:16amQuote:
I find it more interesting when there is no exclusion list. That way you're only considering things you actually wanted anyway and not items based on them being included. There was no exclusion list in answer to your question. I have noticed recently that most codes exclusion lists seem to be growing even from past codes for the same sites.post #42280 of 4946910/14/15 at 11:34ampost #42281 of 4946910/14/15 at 11:39ampost #42282 of 4946910/14/15 at 11:42amQuote:Originally Posted by adam70
I bought fake Moncler jacket from Anna Baker in London /www.bestjackets.co.uk and www.idtta.co.uk . I would like to worn you. Then Anna Baker charged me fees for canceled transaction at 10% value of transaction . Anna Baker is blackmailing customers, who canceled purchases. Do you want to see any proof?
1. No apologize?
Okay, your contact number has been posted on another website
I did it personally This is not about company.
You make me angry so i will do everything if no apologize
2.Today, i have posted your home address on a disgusting website.
Do yo like?
If you want to stop it, just do apologize.
Otherwise, i will post your contact number, name, card info , address, and even your family info.
Okay. Full refund has been submitted. But all your info will be posted online everyday/
I promise there will be a lot of people interested in you and your family
Anna Baker <[URL=]email@example.com[/URL]>
Be very carefull .
Subtle hints that the store is dodgy - contact email address is web mail, no postal address, ridiculously low prices on everything, has available almost every garment they've made... Quick checks to make for future reference.post #42283 of 4946910/14/15 at 12:20pmpost #42284 of 4946910/14/15 at 12:46pmQuote:
Website is jenky as fuck... should be a dead giveaway.
Worth noting this website is always one of the top results when I search google for old Barbour styles.post #42285 of 4946910/14/15 at 6:09pm
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › Double Breasted Style. 2 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 2 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 8 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 8 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...