or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2818

post #42256 of 49415
^^ $573 with the code - pretty solid deal
post #42257 of 49415
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by husbands View Post

^^ $573 with the code - pretty solid deal

That's what I meant, sorry. Very solid deal.  Under Japanese retail, and def under any Japanese retail if you need include shipping and proxy fees.

post #42258 of 49415
20% off at End with AUTUMN15. I wonder if I'll fall for it, only to pay even more than retail with customs fees from Fedex. I think it's misleading for them to have a US site, only to have everything ship from the UK.
post #42259 of 49415
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaVinci View Post

20% off on Endclothing with code AUTUMN15. There are some exclusions, Y-3 for instance, but I don't know any others. Works on Maceon Martin Marjella

I tried it on three different items and it came up invalid. I can't find a list of exclusions though.
post #42260 of 49415
Quote:
Originally Posted by zissou View Post

20% off at End with AUTUMN15. I wonder if I'll fall for it, only to pay even more than retail with customs fees from Fedex. I think it's misleading for them to have a US site, only to have everything ship from the UK.

No VAT if it's under $200 right?

post #42261 of 49415
Quote:
Originally Posted by minho View Post
 

No VAT if it's under $200 right?

vat or duties? endclothing is pretty random when it comes to duties so YMMV even if its under 200

post #42262 of 49415
I seem to have no luck at the moment with End Clothing. Been stalking an APC mac and and Our Legacy blazer recently. After talking to their online help (just to check their were no promo codes I was missing) I finally cracked and bought the blazer last week. This morning I see the 20% off and check the site - the APC mac isn't available in my size, but the Our Legacy blazer is. Of course the blazer is already having its sleeves shortened - aargh! Even a Norse Projects beanie I'd been toying with buying has disappeared in the colour I wanted. I'm cursed damnit :-)
post #42263 of 49415
Quote:
Originally Posted by zissou View Post

20% off at End with AUTUMN15. I wonder if I'll fall for it, only to pay even more than retail with customs fees from Fedex. I think it's misleading for them to have a US site, only to have everything ship from the UK.

I just placed my first order from them, ordered some Common Projects to the US.... Is Fed Ex going to charge me some customs fees or something? What if I refuse the package?
post #42264 of 49415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonesy View Post


I just placed my first order from them, ordered some Common Projects to the US.... Is Fed Ex going to charge me some customs fees or something? What if I refuse the package?

In my experience END marks everything at the actual value, so yes you'll likely have to pay. If you refuse I imagine it goes back to end and you lose $12 you paid for shipping, because you didnt want to pay $30 in customs.

post #42265 of 49415

Hi guys

 

I bought fake Moncler jacket from Anna Baker in London /www.bestjackets.co.uk and www.idtta.co.uk . I would like to worn you. Then Anna Baker charged me fees for canceled transaction at 10% value of transaction . Anna Baker is blackmailing customers, who canceled purchases. Do you want to see any proof?

 

1. No apologize?

Okay, your contact number has been posted on another website 
I did it personally  This is not about company. 
You make me angry so i will do everything if no apologize
 
2.Today, i have posted your home address on a disgusting website. 
Do yo like?
If you want to stop it, just do apologize. 
Otherwise, i will post your contact number, name, card info , address, and even your family info. 
 
3.

Okay. Full refund has been submitted. But all your info will be posted online everyday/ 

I promise there will be a lot of people interested in you and your family  
good luck  
 
 
Be very carefull .
post #42266 of 49415
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaVinci View Post

In my experience END marks everything at the actual value, so yes you'll likely have to pay. If you refuse I imagine it goes back to end and you lose $12 you paid for shipping, because you didnt want to pay $30 in customs.

$30 I can handle but I'm now reading $35 Fed Ex fee plus $30+ in customs, getting close to 30% of my purchase price..... wish this was more apparent when ordering.
post #42267 of 49415
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam70 View Post
 

Hi guys

 

I bought fake Moncler jacket from Anna Baker in London /www.bestjackets.co.uk and www.idtta.co.uk . I would like to worn you. Then Anna Baker charged me fees for canceled transaction at 10% value of transaction . Anna Baker is blackmailing customers, who canceled purchases. Do you want to see any proof?

 

1. No apologize?

Okay, your contact number has been posted on another website 
I did it personally  This is not about company. 
You make me angry so i will do everything if no apologize
 
2.Today, i have posted your home address on a disgusting website. 
Do yo like?
If you want to stop it, just do apologize. 
Otherwise, i will post your contact number, name, card info , address, and even your family info. 
 
3.

Okay. Full refund has been submitted. But all your info will be posted online everyday/ 

I promise there will be a lot of people interested in you and your family  
good luck  
 
 
Be very carefull .

 

Actually, if the site is registered in the UK, it would be illegal to charge any fees for cancelling the transaction provided you meet the time limits under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. See http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2013/3134/made

 

Edit: On second thought, given that it is selling illegal goods, it is unlikely to be a registered business in the first place... You could try taking things up with paypal.

post #42268 of 49415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonesy View Post

I just placed my first order from them, ordered some Common Projects to the US.... Is Fed Ex going to charge me some customs fees or something? What if I refuse the package?

I just tried to use the code on a pair of CP's and it came up as invalid. Wonder if it only works on certain colors/models
post #42269 of 49415
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankwhite217 View Post

I just tried to use the code on a pair of CP's and it came up as invalid. Wonder if it only works on certain colors/models

Worked for me yesterday on the Bordeaux highs, but no longer working...
post #42270 of 49415
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGCP View Post

I seem to have no luck at the moment with End Clothing. Been stalking an APC mac and and Our Legacy blazer recently. After talking to their online help (just to check their were no promo codes I was missing) I finally cracked and bought the blazer last week. This morning I see the 20% off and check the site - the APC mac isn't available in my size, but the Our Legacy blazer is. Of course the blazer is already having its sleeves shortened - aargh! Even a Norse Projects beanie I'd been toying with buying has disappeared in the colour I wanted. I'm cursed damnit :-)

 

Once it is within a certain time frame and it is still available in your size you can request a price adjustment. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread