or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2813

post #42181 of 49497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mon Dieu View Post
 

http://needsupply.com/mens/? 25% sitewide  "EVERYONE25

Exclusions

A.P.C. / Alden / Comme Des Garcons / Neighborhood / Nike / Want les Essentiels de la Vie / PB0110 / Rimowa / B&O Play / Common Projects / Cote et Ciel / Engineered Garments / Feit / Visvim / Beams+

post #42182 of 49497

If any kind soul has a spare TBS code could you please PM me? :)

post #42183 of 49497
30% off sale at Barney's Warehouse, which brings this double breasted, black Isaia tuxedo from $4,375 to $839, or 81% off retail. They have US sizes 40R and 42R, but no 38R (my luck).

http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/isaia-double-breasted-tuxedo-503536549.html
post #42184 of 49497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn View Post

To apologize for the above thread derailment, here's a pretty decent sale at Borghini:
http://www.borghiniclassic.com/eshop/en/sale-men-6?id_category=6&n=167#/

C&J Conistons for 347,54 €, Edward Green Cumberlands for 682,79 €, etc. Gotta get a bit lucky with size though.


Thanks for the tip!  Any experience with them?  Looks like they only use DHL shipping. 

post #42185 of 49497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Dreadmon View Post


Thanks for the tip!  Any experience with them?  Looks like they only use DHL shipping. 

Nope, I just had them bookmarked as a C&J dealer that I check. I've never actually bought from them.
post #42186 of 49497
This is likely tied to your login account, but I just got an email that THANKS50 will work as a one-time use code to take $50 off any purchase of $100 or more at Billy Reid until November 5th.
post #42187 of 49497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred G. Unn View Post

This is likely tied to your login account, but I just got an email that THANKS50 will work as a one-time use code to take $50 off any purchase of $100 or more at Billy Reid until November 5th.

Worked for me! Thanks for the heads up, too bad the Harrison jacket is out in my size. 

 

 
 
post #42188 of 49497
does turner broadcasting station still mark down their packages to avoid duties?
post #42189 of 49497
Quote:
Originally Posted by masshi View Post

does turner broadcasting station still mark down their packages to avoid duties?

yes

post #42190 of 49497

40% off sale and clearance at Club Monaco: 4040SALE

 

http://www.clubmonaco.com/

post #42191 of 49497

20% off at notre with code FW20. Works on Qasas

post #42192 of 49497
post #42193 of 49497
Thanks. Finally bought those Virgils I'd been eyeing for months. Happy birthday to me biggrin.gif
post #42194 of 49497
How in the hell do you see CSC's products for a particular designer? I click on a brand, and it just has brand info, no products.
post #42195 of 49497
Quote:
Originally Posted by zissou View Post

How in the hell do you see CSC's products for a particular designer? I click on a brand, and it just has brand info, no products.

If you're on a mobile device, keep scrolling. There's a brand description up top, and the products come after
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread