Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2793

post #41881 of 51580
I had some before and sized down (this is generally how most people size MMM side zips I think) but they were too small, so I've actually gone TTS this time around.

...and yeah you're right on the discount.
post #41882 of 51580

http://www.orlebarbrown.com/sale/subcat=mens-sale/

 

 

OB up to 70% off

post #41883 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by hennree View Post

I had some before and sized down (this is generally how most people size MMM side zips I think) but they were too small, so I've actually gone TTS this time around.

...and yeah you're right on the discount.

Depending on socks and the particular iteration, I think sizing down .5 tends to work best for me, but TTS is fine.
post #41884 of 51580
how hard should it be to get them on (for the first time, at least)? I remember it being a real struggle with the sized-down pair I had.
post #41885 of 51580
Hard to say? My SLP boots have a more narrow shaft and are a bit more snug, but I like a little wiggle room in my shoes in general. I went TTS on Wyatts and have TTS on my both my remaining MMM. I could probably go down .5 in either and still be fine, esp with thinner dress socks.

I'll probably pick up another pair of SLP boots at some point.

PS thanks for the heads up, ordered the MMM to supplement my other black pair. My SeF don't really fill that need in my book.
post #41886 of 51580
I was actually close to ordering a black pair of SeF side-zips until I saw your pics; not that they look bad, but like you said I don't think they will fill the gap. I'll probably get some tan jodhpurs or something.
post #41887 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by hennree View Post

I don't know who stylebop.com are but I just got some MMM side zips in the size i've been looking for at 60% off.

 

Koped. Thanks!


Edited by hoodog - 8/26/15 at 10:38am
post #41888 of 51580

Btw, aren't black MMM side zips (basically the "standard" staple model) at this kind of discount pretty unusual? 

post #41889 of 51580
Not necessarily. I got both of my staple color (black and brown) side-zips at under $450 each on sale.
post #41890 of 51580
They're about $325 on stylebop if you're in Europe. peepwall[1].gif
post #41891 of 51580
No 45's though frown.gif
post #41892 of 51580

I'm tempted to purchase the last pair in my size, but then there's all the good things to look forward to in a month or so. :decisions: 

post #41893 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulan View Post

I'm tempted to purchase the last pair in my size, but then there's all the good things to look forward to in a month or so. decisions.gif  

What what? Let us know
post #41894 of 51580

Hi guys,

 

Helping out anyone who wants an Eastdane code as many times SF has helped me out with sales.

 

Eastdane 15% off - some brand exclusions apply. Think it is one-time use so please quote when used.

 

https://www.eastdane.com/

 

XFS-BME-Y2M-LBZ

 

Cheers

post #41895 of 51580
Quote:
Originally Posted by user2855 View Post
 

Hi guys,

 

Helping out anyone who wants an Eastdane code as many times SF has helped me out with sales.

 

Eastdane 15% off - some brand exclusions apply. Think it is one-time use so please quote when used.

 

https://www.eastdane.com/

 

XFS-BME-Y2M-LBZ

 

Cheers

code invalid

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread