or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2777

post #41641 of 50738
If you ordered a hypebeasty item like Arenas, they probably really sold out because that's what a lot of people went straight for.
post #41642 of 50738

pre-orders probably haven't been flagged yet since they aren't actually in line to be fulfilled.

post #41643 of 50738
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post
 

pre-orders probably haven't been flagged yet since they aren't actually in line to be fulfilled.

 

maybe they'll forget by october when the other hybeasty item is available

post #41644 of 50738
I cancelled my order of Lobbs because I stupidly ordered the wrong size (UK 9, so I ordered a 9 when I should have ordered a 10). Also ordered a Drake's navy grenadine and a Drake's pocket square. Curiously enough, they cancelled the pocket square and shipped the grenadine.

Shipped ground too.
post #41645 of 50738
My pre-order was cancelled
post #41646 of 50738
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krish the Fish View Post

I cancelled my order of Lobbs because I stupidly ordered the wrong size (UK 9, so I ordered a 9 when I should have ordered a 10). Also ordered a Drake's navy grenadine and a Drake's pocket square. Curiously enough, they cancelled the pocket square and shipped the grenadine.

Shipped ground too.

Ha--I also ordered that grenadine, which shipped. Everything else in the order was cancelled.
post #41647 of 50738

My Chucks got cancelled. Lol.

post #41648 of 50738

If some items are shipping I wonder if its simply a matter of Barneys imposing restrictions on employee discounts (Certain brands off limits,    Not able to buy Recent releases, etc.)

post #41649 of 50738
They cancelled my order (Aesop deodorant and Baxter clay pomade) with the reason payment could not be processed.
post #41650 of 50738
Quote:
Originally Posted by scanner View Post

Order Cancelled here as well. I'm guessing the code is unique and either tied to the employee or the employee's actual ID Number. 

genius
Quote:
Originally Posted by scanner View Post

If some items are shipping I wonder if its simply a matter of Barneys imposing restrictions on employee discounts (Certain brands off limits,    Not able to buy Recent releases, etc.)

no



odd that they are letting some items through. maybe a timing issue
post #41651 of 50738
Barneys collected payment for:redx: Rimowa luggage but then changed their mind and weren't able to process payment. so close
post #41652 of 50738
^Same reason for me on some shell Alden chukkas
post #41653 of 50738
damn. aldens + rimowa cancelled.
post #41654 of 50738
CPs cancelled. Were to be delivered in NYC.

frown.gif

Was waiting to finally pull the trigger on a pair for a long time..this sale seemed too perfect.

Guess I have to wait for another opportunity. Any leads?
post #41655 of 50738

my pre order items were cancelled just now. That concludes cancellation of all orders.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread