or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2773

post #41581 of 49461
Quote:
Originally Posted by sartorialism View Post

Carsons Street in NYC has an incredible 80% off sale on a large selection of their merchandise.

Screw it, I just want to know if that one guy ever found love? peepwall[1].gif
post #41582 of 49461

The corner is up to 80%. Got a sick head to toe christopher kane fit saved to my wishlist.

post #41583 of 49461
maas & stacks' summer sale is up to 60% now LINK!
post #41584 of 49461

Does anyone happen to know if there's any way to buy from the YOOX US site and have them ship to Canada (besides using a third party shipping service)? I've been looking for the right backpack for what seems like forever, and finally found one though it seems to only be stocked on the US site.

post #41585 of 49461
Quote:
Originally Posted by rokor View Post

Does anyone happen to know if there's any way to buy from the YOOX US site and have them ship to Canada (besides using a third party shipping service)? I've been looking for the right backpack for what seems like forever, and finally found one though it seems to only be stocked on the US site.

Not possible. Do you live close to the border? I have my yoox shipments sent to a po box states side.
post #41586 of 49461

I don't know if this really qualifies as a "sale" but Lacoste Members are getting 50% off this weekend. Sounds interesting. I love that brand lol :crackup:

post #41587 of 49461

30% off Common Projects at Mohawk (starts at 11AMPT).

post #41588 of 49461

Is Haven going to release additional 10% discount code soon?

post #41589 of 49461
Quote:
Originally Posted by long_knives View Post


Not possible. Do you live close to the border? I have my yoox shipments sent to a po box states side.

I live close enough that it's possible, but after fees, gas and time, I'm not sure that it'll still be worth it. I'll definitely look into it though. Thanks!

post #41590 of 49461
Quote:
Originally Posted by rokor View Post

I live close enough that it's possible, but after fees, gas and time, I'm not sure that it'll still be worth it. I'll definitely look into it though. Thanks!

Depending on the item and how bad you want it, it's generally very much worth it if you aggregate several orders on your wish list, have them more or less arrive at the same time and head down to pick them up. $5 dollar fee associated with each package is great. I'll pick up 3 or 4 orders in one shot. Also, it's much easier if you plan on picking up the packages and then spend some time to enjoy whichever city you're going to (make a day trip out of it).

But, yeah, if you're only going down to pick up an order worth a couple of hundred and cross right back over it's much less an appealing trip to take. In which case, proxy is better...
post #41591 of 49461
post #41592 of 49461
Final Day to receive an additional 30% off sale prices at Understudy with your Styleforum discount code: SFUNDERSTUDY

http://understudyshop.com/collections/sale
post #41593 of 49461

unis sample sale 70% old stock made in USA (maybe the last chance to get, with production now in portugal)

 


http://unisnewyork.us1.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=8f1e786c988acb8fc394fe57c&id=6b3ccaf957&e=7cbb5a4e55

post #41594 of 49461
35% off code for barneys.com: 888552242

Works on almost anything.
post #41595 of 49461
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

35% off code for barneys.com: 888552242

Works on almost anything.

Holy shit.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread