Does anyone who was up at 2AM know if they had many sizes of the margiela sneakers they have on? It seems like they are leaving stuff up longer than usual after its sold out to let everyone know what they missed.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Laurent sweaters Last post on 11/11/13 at 6:26am in Buying and Selling
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 2/18/16 at 1:36am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 12/18/15 at 7:46am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2732post #40967 of 506486/28/15 at 6:28amAwesome. I've had bookmarked the Our Legacy page and just been randomly checking. Got a linen blazer and a suede zip shirt. If anyone got a medium in the suede zip shirt and needs to trade it for a large, I'll probably be a bit too small for the large now. Who knows, maybe it will be slim.post #40968 of 506486/28/15 at 7:06ampost #40969 of 506486/28/15 at 7:30ampost #40970 of 506486/28/15 at 7:36ampost #40971 of 506486/28/15 at 7:37am
I just spoke with a representative @ MP and was told final sale should be marked just about now on every sale item(s). If you are unsure of the sizing or whether you want the bought item(s) or not, here's your chance to cancel your order before they dispatch. I already have some item(s) bought today dispatched, and I had to convince the representative to cancel it.post #40972 of 506486/28/15 at 7:48amQuote:
They were selling the linen floral bomber from Our Legacy, how much?post #40973 of 506486/28/15 at 7:59amQuote:
I think maybe you're talking about a different one, but it was this https://www.mrporter.com/mens/clothing/coats_and_jackets/lightweight_jackets?soldOutId=457563
$101post #40974 of 506486/28/15 at 8:02amQuote:Originally Posted by fashun
I just spoke with a representative @ MP and was told final sale should be marked just about now on every sale item(s). If you are unsure of the sizing or whether you want the bought item(s) or not, here's your chance to cancel your order before they dispatch. I already have some item(s) bought today dispatched, and I had to convince the representative to cancel it.
They will have problems enforcing that if an item wasn't marked "final sale" when it was purchased, particularly when some items are marked as such already. Can't retrospectively go back and mark an item as final sale...
Given Mr P's generally stellar customer service, I bet they do returns for all sale items this time and then clean up their act re marking all final sale items as clearly final sale next time around.post #40975 of 506486/28/15 at 8:06ampost #40976 of 506486/28/15 at 8:06ampost #40977 of 506486/28/15 at 8:17ampost #40978 of 506486/28/15 at 8:22amI have an email saying the MP Sale will finish tonight at 11.59pm.
It is an odd though, I found current season Sale on one page, and previous season Sale on another page. General rule appears to be it's 80% off for old stock and a small selection of current season stock.
All the old stock didn't appear to be marked FINAL SALE.
It is unbeleivable how quickly stuff flies – some of it must be traders?
It does make for a slightly unpleassant shopping experience - you want to try and fill your boots but the longer you take more likley you will lose the items in your bag. I guess if you're in the USA you can place multipule orders with free delivery - in the UK so not so fortunate - just hope the end of the UK Sale has some suprises.
Edited by ike_hiking_boots - 6/28/15 at 9:03ampost #40979 of 506486/28/15 at 8:40ampost #40980 of 506486/28/15 at 8:41am
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 8 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 19 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 25 minutes ago
- › DE PETRILLO NAPOLI BLUE GINGHAM CHECK SPORT COAT EU52R fits EU50 /... 26 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 28 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 29 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 31 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 37 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 38 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...