or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Sales Alert thread - Page 2722

post #40816 of 49491

Extra 50% off sale at JCrew with code "DAYTHREE"

 

If you go to their "In Good Company" category under "Sale" you'll see all of their collaborations with other designers. 

 

Some Maison Kitsune, Quoddy, Ebbets Flannels, North Sea Clothing, Private White, and more to be had at 80% off. Limited selection. 

 

https://www.jcrew.com/sale.jsp

post #40817 of 49491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariokartfever View Post
 

Extra 50% off sale at JCrew with code "DAYTHREE"

 

If you go to their "In Good Company" category under "Sale" you'll see all of their collaborations with other designers. 

 

Some Maison Kitsune, Quoddy, Ebbets Flannels, North Sea Clothing, Private White, and more to be had at 80% off. Limited selection. 

 

https://www.jcrew.com/sale.jsp

 

Anyone know what those Palmer x Dickies workshirts fit like?

post #40818 of 49491
I'm looking for common projects achilles low black size 39, anyone know any sales I could grab it? Only finds size 40
post #40819 of 49491
don't know if this one's been posted yet:

http://www.superdenim.com/

EG, Cabourn, Trickers, Viberg...
post #40820 of 49491
post #40821 of 49491
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy28046 View Post

I'm looking for common projects achilles low black size 39, anyone know any sales I could grab it? Only finds size 40
norsestore has a 39.
post #40822 of 49491

They are 6.5, I believe 6 would be 39. Not sure what 6.5 is because I have 39 and it is US6

post #40823 of 49491

Opumo has just launched their sale but it's yet to be released:

 

http://www.opumo.com/sale.html

 

crazy cheap common projects 

post #40824 of 49491
It amazes me that people still get excited about CP's in 2015....
post #40825 of 49491
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy28046 View Post

They are 6.5, I believe 6 would be 39. Not sure what 6.5 is because I have 39 and it is US6

its us 6 they just list it as 6.5 cuz it fits like it
post #40826 of 49491

Thank you so much! I did not know that the shipping for Norsestore is $21 to US. Adding the shipping is just like getting it from other websites :(

post #40827 of 49491

not sure how new or if posted before but

http://hotoveli.com/collections/mens-sale?page=1

post #40828 of 49491

BlueButton shop reduced some items further recently.

post #40829 of 49491
South Willard to 50% for BoO, Gitman and Frank Leder

http://www.southwillard.com/collections/spring-2015/
post #40830 of 49491

You guys realize that the Hotoveli sale has everything that @Synthese was wearing in the Julius Japan photoshoot? Not all sizes of course, but still....

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Official Sales Alert thread